Cardiology - Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant
- Perform clinical duties in all aspects of heart failure, heart transplantation and ventricular assist device in both inpatient and outpatient clinical setting
- Patient care experience in cardiovascular and advanced heart failure medicine is required
- Perform procedures including endomyocardial biopsy and cardiac catherization
- Fellowship Trained in Advanced Heart Failure
- Board Certification in Cardiovascular Medicine
- Board certified/Board eligible in Advanced Heart Failure & Transplant
- Major Service line within Aurora Medical Group which employs 600 primary care physicians, 55 cardiologists and spans 15 hospitals from Green Bay to Chicago
- Candidate will join an established team of one Advanced Heart Failure & Transplant physician, one interventional Radiologist, three Vascular Surgeons and multiple Physician Extenders
- ASLMC is the flagship cardiovascular center for a large financially strong heart care system with goals to expand market share locally, regionally and compete nationally
- ASLMC is recognized as one of the “Top 50 Best Hospitals” by US News & World Reports, and is ranked as the #1 Hospital in Milwaukee for Cardiac Care
- Largest cardiovascular diseases fellowship program in the Midwest with ABIM subspecialty training programs in electrophysiology, interventional cardiology, heart failure transplantation and certification in advanced imaging
Together, we make healthy happen.
Wisconsin’s largest city
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything you’d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums -- including an internationally designed lakefront art museum -- to one of the nation’s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and “user-friendly” international airports in the world.
Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center
The future of medicine is happening here at Aurora St. Luke’s, and you’re at the center. No matter what your need – common surgery or pioneering treatment – you can count on our experienced and specialty physicians to provide expert care and excellent outcomes.
As the only hospital in Wisconsin with a 24/7 on-site heart-care team, you can expect to receive premiere cardiac services. Both the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association have recognized St. Luke’s performance in treating cardiac and stroke patients.
U.S. News & World Report has singled out our services as well, making us 1 of only 26 hospitals in the U.S. to receive “Triple Recognition” for stroke and cardiac patients.
For the second consecutive year, U.S. News & World Report has named St. Luke’s the top hospital in Southeastern Wisconsin. St. Luke’s was also named in the Top 50 for the seventh consecutive year, this year ranking in three specialty categories.
Aurora Back and Spine Program
Work with experienced spine physiatrists, surgeons, pain management specialists and integrative medicine practitioners to get the right treatment for your condition. Whether it’s a herniated disc, spinal fracture or spinal tumors, our fully integrated team is committed to finding the most minimally invasive way to treat your back pain.
Internationally known for expertise in heart care, Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center ranks among the top 10 centers in the world for minimally invasive, robotic-assisted heart surgery. Aurora St. Luke's connects you with world-renowned experts at the Cardiac Specialty Centers. And as an accredited Chest Pain Center, we are committed to providing the highest standards of quality and care.
Cancer Care Spanish Clinic
The Aurora Cancer Care Spanish Clinic is a bilingual, Spanish-speaking cancer clinic in Wisconsin. Our doctor and his staff provide exceptional care in the management of cancer and other serious hematologic diseases, while also meeting the language and cultural needs of you and your family.
New patients can be seen on Monday afternoons 2-4 pm, and follow up patients on Thursdays.
Our neuroscience team is at the top of its field. You’ll find a patient-centered, collaborative approach to your treatment as well as innovative surgical techniques that deliver pinpoint accuracy and faster healing. As a certified Joint Commission Comprehensive Stroke Center, we offer our patients lower rates of long-term damage and comprehensive rehabilitation options. And our regional epilepsy and multiple sclerosis programs are national trendsetters.
Organ Transplant Services
With more than 800 heart transplants behind us – along with extensive experience in kidney, liver and pancreas transplants – we’re changing lives in miraculous ways. We have been a leader in transplant surgery since 1968. Our program is Medicare-approved for heart, liver and kidney transplants, and offers 24-hour access to doctors and transplant coordinators.
Our knowledgeable Orthopedics, Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation staff is here to help you get back to your active lifestyle in a way that is comfortable and safe for you. Whatever the concern, we’re here to help you health.
Women's Health Care
From mammograms to minimally invasive surgeries, you can count on us to provide respectful, professional care.
We specialize in:
- Fertility and reproductive support
- Preventive care
- Prenatal and postpartum care
- Urogynecology and pelvic floor disorders