Success Happens When you Start With your People
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? Sound Physicians is seeking a physician leader who is passionate about embracing innovation. Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. As healthcare becomes more complex it takes a resilient leader to collaborate and find new ways to bring a team together and provide high-quality care for patients every day. At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders with a dedicated learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
Saint Joseph Health System is a Regional Ministry Organization of Trinity Health that provides compassionate, faith-based care paired with the latest in advanced medical technology and procedures. In addition to acute-based hospital care, St. Joseph is proud to provide a wide range of community-based and post-acute services including community wellness, physical rehabilitation, home care, physician clinics, outpatient services, independent and assisted senior living, memory care, and affordable senior apartments.
- 254-bed, community-based, non-profit hospital with full subspecialty support
- 20 physician team with 2 advanced practitioners and a clinical performance nurse
- Co-managed ICU; no procedures required
- H1B eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and filing services are covered
What Matters to You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth
- Enjoy NO nights, NO weekends, plus 20 days of PTO annually and 9 paid holidays
Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive
When you join Sound Physicians, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact on creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement. Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential? Apply today!
- Board certification in internal medicine or family medicine
- Prior chief hospitalist experience preferred or 4 years hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team
Location and Lifestyle
Mishawaka is a part of the South Bend, Indiana metropolitan area, boasting a cumulative population of 318,586. The city prides itself on being safe and provides a very low cost of living with excellent schools. Mishawaka has received many accolades including ranked second in the State of Indiana by Business Week Magazine as one of the best places to raise your kids.
- Seeking vibrance and charm? You will love the diversity found in the neighborhoods throughout the metro area
- Are you a football fan? Enjoy a Saturday afternoon cheering on that Fighting Irish at the University of Notre Dame, a top 20 university and one of the top sporting venues in the United States
- Other nearby metropolitan areas: Chicago, IL. 100 miles to the west, Ann Arbor, MI. 175 miles to the northeast, Indianapolis, IN. 146 miles to the south, and Kalamazoo, MI: 70 miles to the north