Cardiologist- Interventional. Well respected, established team with our CV Institute - Nebraska
CHI Health Nebraska Heart Institute in Grand Island, NE is seeking to add
BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist
Join our well respected, collegial established team and be part of our Cardiovascular Institute
Opportunity is best suited for cardiologist looking for a great practice in a great Midwestern community. New grads welcome - excellent mentoring
Our CV Institute spans across the state of Nebraska and includes CHI Health Omaha- Creighton University School of Medicine, CHI Health Nebraska Heart Institute in Lincoln, CHI Health Nebraska Heart Institute in Grand Island and Kearney and more!
- Join (2) Interventional and (2) Non-interventional; along with APP's in a thriving practice
- The cardiologist will provide rotational services to our CHI Health St. Francis hospital in Grand Island, NE; and to the community hospital in Hastings, NE (only a 20 min drive). Both with cath labs
- Position is blended mix of Interventional and General cardiology; develop long lasting relationships
- Well resourced clinic with Imaging services and more
- Great partners, great work/life balance, enjoy coming to work, shared call
- Outreach clinics provide continual source of referral, immediate impact in building your practice
- Built in referral network with our primary care and multi-specialty providers
- Highly skilled cath staff, Echo, vascular and nuclear. They go "mobile" to obtain studies in a timely fashion
- Able to sponsor H1b and J1 Visa, candidates looking for long-time fit
Qualified candidates please send CV to:
Terri Bangert MAA, FASPR at firstname.lastname@example.org
CHI Health (Nebraska) has implemented a nicotine free work policy and will consider only qualified nicotine free candidates. As of March 1, 2019, cotinine (nicotine) will be added to the list of substances screen for during the post offer, pre-employment testing for all external job candidates offered employment. A positive result for cotinine (nicotine) will eliminate eligibility for employment. consideration.
CHI is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees, physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs. Learn more at www.commonspirit.org.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free work environment.
CHI Health St. Francis is a level III Trauma Center and is a regional referral center with 159 beds. Good Things Happen Here. In 2008 it opened a $40 million, 9 story patient tower. In 2019 a state-of-the-art 40,000 sq. ft. cancer center. Now, new Surgical Services department. Construction on the 37,500 sq. ft., $32 million dollar addition is scheduled for completion early 2021.