We are currently looking to hire additional psychiatrists within our Blue Ash, Kenwood,West Chester, Clifton, Anderson and Fort Thomas clinics due to the growing need for psychiatric services throughout our group and communities of greater Cincinnati. We provide services to the complete lifespan and would allow our providers to work within their scope of practice. Our group offers flexible schedules, no-call responsibilities, and empowers our psychiatrists to determine the best course of treatment for each individual patient. You will also have the opportunity to work collaboratively with other psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists and licensed therapists.
- Employed Position
- Current clinics include Blue Ash, Kenwood, West Chester, Clifton, Anderson, Kenwood, Liberty Township and Fort Thomas. Provider will work at one clinic)
- Outpatient clinical services
- No call responsibilities
- Teams include psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists and therapists
- Psychiatrist will determine their weekly schedule
- Top compensation packages over $300,000
- Sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Part-time option available
- Psychiatrist must have a current, valid license to practice in the State of Ohio
- DEA registration certification, unencumbered
LifeStance Health is the parent company of PsychBC. We are a behavioral health care company focused on providing medically driven, evidenced-based treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in care settings that include acute inpatient, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient, outpatient, community-based and in-home.
At LifeStance, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. We are committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor our services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering our patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. All in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support and best practices in integrated care.