The Hartford HealthCare Diabetes and Endocrinology Program has an outstanding opportunity for an Endocrinologist to join our established practice to provide a full range of inpatient and outpatient clinical services. The Program serves a large population with a variety of complex endocrine disorders, using a team approach toward diabetes wellness and prevention.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group is a physician led organization affiliated with Hartford HealthCare, the most integrated health care system in CT. More than 400 providers deliver primary care and 30 specialties throughout CT providing a large internal referral network and mentoring endocrine colleagues.
- Minimal hospital on-call & consults
- A satisfying Monday through Friday schedule
- Highly competitive compensation and exceptional benefits offerings
- Large internal referral network of more than 100 primary care providers
- Access to The Physician Leadership Institute at Hartford HealthCare
Located just two hours from Boston and New York City, we are in the heart of some of New England's most stunning communities offering your family nationally acclaimed school systems.
So you will love heading to work, and heading home!
We are excited about all that is happening at Hartford HealthCare and we invite you to learn even more.
Interested physicians may contact:
Pamela Lasser, Physician Recruiter with Hartford HealthCare firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile: 860-306-8009
Hartford Hospital is a 748-bed, Level 1 academic/tertiary care medical center and a teaching affiliate of the University of Connecticut. Home base of LifeStar intensive care air ambulance, Hartford Hospital is a regional resource and the flagship hospital within Hartford HealthCare.
- One of the highest hospital surgical volumes in New England. 30,000 per year; 12,000 in general surgery
- 40 operating rooms with a wing of 15 state-of-the-art minimally invasive ORs and 5 robots
- 1,930 trauma admissions, an average of 100,000 ED visits per year and over 3,000 ICU admissions per year.
- Hartford Hospital has a 16-bed Surgical Intensive Care Unit, a 25-bed Cardiac Intensive Care Unit, and an 18-bed Neurological Intensive Care Unit.
- Boasts a nationally recognized 20,000 sq. ft. Center for Education, Simulation & Innovation (CESI), complete with robotic simulator and OR replicas for training
- Largest stroke center in New England and one of the first in the nation to receive the coveted Joint Commission’s Comprehensive Stroke Center Certification
- Main teaching hospital for the University of Connecticut School of Medicine, providing abundant teaching and clinical research opportunities.
- Highly competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
We are a member of Hartford HealthCare, the largest, most comprehensive integrated health system in Connecticut. At Hartford HealthCare, clinical education and research are supported to bring the latest technology and discoveries, clinical excellence and innovation to the patient and community. And to provide physicians access to a wealth of expertise and resources.
Located just two hours from Boston and New York City, we are in the heart of some of New England's most stunning communities offering your family nationally acclaimed school systems, a choice to live at the shore, in vibrant urban areas, or in a Kiplinger “Top 10 Best City to Raise a Family”, “Top 100 Cities in the US”, and Travel & Leisure's "Coolest Suburb in America."