Intensivist Opportunity in Houston, TX
Intensivist - Houston
About This Opportunity
HNI Healthcare empowers physicians’ careers technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture. This opportunity features:
- Flexible Schedule, 7 on/7 off
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including CME allowance and malpractice insurance provided at no cost to you.
- Opportunities for career progression.
Why HNI Healthcare?
A forward-thinking, physician-focused practice management company, HNI Healthcare is committed to empowering clinicians with the tools, technology, training and support necessary to meet shared goals and quality-based metrics. We understand that ground zero for healthcare transformation begins with a talented, devoted, collaborative clinical team.
Resources, Training & Culture – HNI’s exclusive HNICore ProgramTM provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture’s long, rewarding careers.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training in Critical Care Medicine.
- Current, unrestricted, Texas license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.