Seeking additional Urologist for busy group
Aurora West Allis Medical Center is seeking an additional Urologist to hit the ground running. This is an outstanding opportunity for a new or practicing physician who wants to work in an established clinic with experienced staff to support them.
- da Vinci Surgical System
- Shared call between 4 Urologists
- Busy practice seeing around 25 patients/day
- Practice supported by Advance Practice Clinicians
- Tertiary/Quaternary group with 9 Urologists serving Milwaukee market; capacity to handle everything and willing to mentor a new physician
- Will support candidates on H-1B visa as cap-exempt employer
- Integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- Patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
Together, we make healthy happen.
West Allis is the right place for anyone that is looking for a highly accessible, central location. They have many terrific, family-friendly neighborhoods, filled with energetic, creative residents and diverse businesses, as well as easy access to some of the most popular attractions in the metro Milwaukee area. A variety of fun-filled activities occur year-round, including Cool Waters Park, the Wisconsin State Fair, frequent farmers markets, and several parks and bike trails.
Located in the heart of West Allis, Wisconsin, just 15 minutes from anywhere in Metro Milwaukee, Aurora West Allis Medical Center provides you and your loved ones with convenience, quality and comfort.
- Fertility & reproductive support
- Cosmetic surgery
- Preventive care
- Prenatal & postpartum care
- Urogynecology & pelvic floor disorders
- Intensive Care Unit
We offer patients a nationally accredited breast center with state-of-the-art services and a multidisciplinary team approach. This means you can count on outstanding medical care along with emotional support, from diagnosis through survivorship.
When a serious illness calls for serious care, you can count on our ICU team to provide skilled, 24/7 monitoring. A caring staff and state-of-the-art technology combine to achieve excellent patient outcomes.
Chronic wounds need special attention. We can help with hyperbaric oxygen chambers and the latest techniques, technology and wound dressings to stimulate and speed your healing process.
Our physical, occupational and speech therapy services can help you improve the physical and mental limitations caused by injuries, stroke, arthritis or neurological disorders. We also offer low vision and inner ear programs.