St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our dedicated team of physicians providing excellent care at St. Luke’s University Health Network at our Gnaden Huetten Campus in Lehighton, PA.
St. Luke’s Gnaden Huetten Campus became part of the St. Luke’s University Health Network in 2018. The hospital is a fully accredited, not-for-profit, acute care hospital located in Schuylkill County. The Campus plans an emergency room renovation and expansion to 16 beds with an expected volume of 17,000 annual visits. Strong AP support exists in addition to nearby CT and x-ray and ED ultrasound access.
St. Luke’s Gnaden Huetten Campus benefits from all of the resources that an award-winning, highly-respected university health network offers.
To learn more about the above Emergency Medicine Departments, please visit: https://www.slhn.org/emcareers
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Generous loan forgiveness program – up to $100,000
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, CME allowance
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities