Oncology - Keweenaw, Michigan
Aspirus Upper Peninsula Region (Ironwood/Keweenaw) is looking for an Oncologist to live in an outdoor enthusiast's paradise!
- Grow your practice with collaborative and flourishing clinics with support from Medical Oncologists within the Aspirus Network and Aspirus Cancer Center based in Wausau, WI.
- High level of autonomy with the ability to personalize your own practice style.
- No evening/weekend call. No weekends at all.
- Flexibility to customize your schedule.
- Outreach is required.
- Great administrative support and staffing to allow you to practice how you desire.
- Support from 3 experienced Oncology APC’s at our UP Clinics.
- Will consider full or part time candidates.
- Become a part of a stable and expanding integrated health system of 8 hospitals and 61 clinics.
- A generous benefit package to include a residency stipend, loan repayment up to $200,000 and signing bonus up to $75,000.
- Open to New Grads!
For the second year, Aspirus has been named by IBM Watson Health as one of the Nation’s Top 15 Health Systems, based on analysis of overall organizational performance. We are a system of 8 hospitals and 61 clinics that spans over 25,000 square miles throughout Central Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Currently, over 544 providers are located throughout the system and have the opportunity to affect approximately 604,000 lives
This is one of four hospitals in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan in the Aspirus family; joining Aspirus Ontonagon Hospital, Aspirus Ironwood and Aspirus Iron River Hospital.
Aspirus Keweenaw Hospital is grounded in a strong tradition of community and patient-focused care. We are a continually evolving health care system, and will be the service area's first choice for hospital-related services. We differentiate ourselves from other hospitals by continually building our service base and adding new services and technologies, consistent with local population needs.
Although Aspirus Keweenaw has expanded its role over the years, we continue to uphold the tradition of caring established more than a century ago. The personal "small town" touch, along with the people of Aspirus Keweenaw who provide it, has endeared the facility to her patients and made the hospital the heart of the community.
Here is where one of the deepest freshwater lakes on earth creates a peninsula called the Keweenaw. This is where adventure falls from the sky, grows from the ground and springs from Lake Superior. Hundreds of outdoor activity opportunities abound. This is the place where some come to vacation while the lucky ones choose to make the area their home.
There is a neighborhood here for everyone! Because of our unique landscape and rich history, the Keweenaw offers many different housing options. Whether you want to live in a log cabin tucked away in the woods, in a historical Victorian or a newly built home on the water, we know you'll find just what you are looking for.
Keweenaw neighborhoods are safe, clean and crime free. Here you can live in a place where "community" still exists.
Enjoy peace and serenity when you want. Or take full advantage of building snow statues, enjoying the "catch of the day" on the waterfront, great races, parades and lots of music. Our community events are another great reason people love living in the Keweenaw.
For More Information, Visit http://www.keweenaw.org/