Mental Health Counselor
Mental Health Counselor – LICSW, LMHC or LMFT required
Do what you love with people you love.
Life Changing Work
Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch? LOOK NO FURTHER.
The Everett Clinic is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Western WA. We are passionate about our patients and are committed to providing excellent patient care. The Everett Clinic is leading the state of Washington toward better healthcare practices and looking for amazing Providers like YOU!
SERVE YOUR PATIENTS.
• A Patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment.
- Autonomy to manage the care of your patients the way you feel best.
- Innovative primary care integration solutions using EPIC as our shared EMR.
LOVE YOUR TEAM.
• Dedicated support: A skilled admin team that consists of reception, benefits coordinator, and case managers; all of whom cooperate to provide the best support for the clinic and a great experience for patients.
• A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across roles, and between specialties.
- We are a financially stable, growing organization with outstanding medical leadership.
BECOME YOUR BEST.
• Balance: Most positions offer a 4-day work week working 10 hours, so you have a day off during the week. Work-life balance is a priority. We collaborate to build schedules that work for the provider and the business.
• Professional development: Ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career with continuing education, project work, consultation and partnership track. New providers are linked to skilled, experienced senior clinicians who serve as mentors.
- Excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, continuing education, license renewal, malpractice/tail coverage and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
• An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive base salary, a sign on bonus of $10,000, paid time off (vacation/PTO), paid holidays and one paid week off for continuing education.
• Master’s Degree
• LMHC, LICSW, LMFT – WA state license
Ready to begin your life’s best work?
Apply today at Jobs.DaVitaMedicalGroup.com or contact Kelly Ulrich at email@example.com or 425 339 5475. We are proudly part of OptumCare.