St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to join our growing network and dedicated team of physicians providing excellent care at St. Luke’s University Health Network. This position will reside at our St. Luke’s Anderson Campus which is located in Bethlehem Township, PA.
St. Luke’s Anderson Campus is growing with the addition of the Women’s and Babies Pavilion which is expected to open January of 2020! The new Women & Babies Pavilion will double the size of the existing hospital on the 500-acre Anderson Campus in Bethlehem Township. The four-floor, 180,000-square-foot facility will include a labor and delivery unit, Level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) and 36 bed medical/surgical unit. This new unit will serve as the third site for labor and delivery in the Network and the Campus is expecting close to 2,000 deliveries within the first year of opening!
As the Anderson campus expands, our pediatrics department is recruiting a pediatrician to join our dynamic two physician St. Luke’s Anderson Pediatrics practice to meet our growing needs.
We are seeking providers who are excited by growth and new opportunities. If you are interested and would like to learn more about our Pediatrics program, please visit www.slhn.org/pediatriccareers
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Work/life balance & flexibility
- Loan forgiveness program up to $100,000
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Rich benefits package including malpractice, health and dental insurance, and CME allowance
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
Department Highlights include:
- The Department of Pediatrics consists of inpatient, primary care and specialty care providers across a variety of practice locations. The current inpatient unit is an 18 bed unit located at St. Luke’s University Hospital in Bethlehem, PA.
- Pediatric volumes have grown significantly over the past few years and the service line is actively looking to expand pediatric services within the community through the addition of a new 8 bed PICU and new pediatric subspecialists.
- Growing OB department with nearly 4,000 deliveries per year.
- 23 bed Level III NICU located at St. Luke’s University Hospital in Bethlehem, PA, 8 bed Level II NICU at St. Luke’s Allentown Campus and NEW 26 bed Level III NICU opening January 2020 at St. Luke’s Anderson Campus.
- Robust 10 hospital Network spread over a diverse geographic area providing emergency care for over 317,000 patients annually.
- St. Luke’s emergency medicine includes comprehensive stroke centers, 4 PCI centers, a level 1 trauma center and two level 4 trauma centers.
About our St. Luke’s Anderson Campus
Opened in 2011 in Bethlehem PA, Anderson Campus consists of a four-story, 108 bed acute care hospital soon to be 210 beds, state-of-the-art cancer center, a 75,000 square foot ambulatory surgical center, and medical office building. Private inpatient rooms are state-of-the-art with the latest technology and amenities. Consisting of over 500 acres, Anderson Campus also includes auxiliary gardens, a two-mile walking path, and a pond with a fountain and sitting area to promote wellness.
*We do not sponsor visas
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact:
St. Luke’s University Health Network
Founded in 1872, St. Luke’s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of 14,000 employees providing services at 10 hospitals and over 300 outpatient sites. With annual net revenue of $1.9 billion, the Network’s service area includes 10 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe and Schuylkill counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.
Dedicated to advancing medical education, St. Luke’s is the preeminent teaching hospital in central-eastern Pennsylvania. In partnership with Temple University, St. Luke’s created the region’s first and only regional medical school campus. It also operates the nation’s longest continuously operating School of Nursing, established in 1884, and 28 fully accredited graduate medical educational programs with 226 residents and fellows.
St. Luke’s is the only health care system in central-eastern Pennsylvania to earn Medicare’s five-star rating (the highest) for quality, efficiency and patient satisfaction. St. Luke’s has earned the 100 Top Major Teaching Hospital designation from IBM Watson Health (formerly Truven Health Analytics) repeatedly – six times total and four years in a row including 2018. It has also been cited by IBM Watson Health as a 50 Top Cardiovascular Program.
Utilizing the EPIC electronic medical record (EMR) system for both inpatient and outpatient services, the Network is a multi-year recipient of the Most Wired award recognizing the breadth of the SLUHN’s information technology applications such as telehealth, online scheduling and online pricing information. St. Luke’s is also recognized as one of the state’s lowest cost providers.
Set amid gentle hills and charming country sides, Lehigh Valley, PA is home to Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton, as well as dozens of small towns and picturesque boroughs, parks, trails, and waterways. Steeped in pre-Colonial, Early American, and industrial history, the region’s storied past became its uplifting present, bestowing visitors anything from crayons and craft beer to Martin Guitars and museums, covered bridges, and nationally-recognized events like Musikfest and Christkindlmarkt.
The Lehigh Valley is in close proximity to NYC, Philly, DC and the Jersey Shore. Outstanding higher education facilities include Lehigh University and Moravian College. Cost of living is low and coupled with minimal congestion; choose among a variety of charming urban, semi-urban and rural communities your family will enjoy calling home. There is easy access to outdoor activities like skiing, snowboarding, white water rafting, and zip lining. The Lehigh Valley encompasses three unique cities in one suburban area. For more information please visit www.discoverlehighvalley.com.