APP - Cardio EP
Community Physician Network is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to work alongside with our Cardiac EP team at Community Heart & Vascular Hospital in Indianapolis, IN.
• Full-time day opportunity, weekend rounding on a rotating schedule will be a requirement.
• Ability to assist with patient education
• Assist in the clinic, and daily hospital rounding
• Competitive compensation and excellent benefits package
• Experience or interest in Cardiac Electrophysiology
• Must have excellent communication, critical thinking, and planning skills
• Hard working, proactive, and a team player that is dedicated to delivering high-quality patient care
• Consistent and consecutive employment or training history
• Educational background consistent with requirements for NP or PA licensure and certification in the state of Indiana
Built by physicians. Focused on patients. At Community Physician Network, we’ve brought together more than 1,000 primary and specialty care physicians who focus on delivering exceptional care. Our multi-disciplinary practice is physician-led, offering a collaborative where the voice of physicians is valued at every level of leadership. As part of one of the nation’s most integrated health systems, our physicians are well supported not only by each other, but also by facilities, technologies and a culture that address their patients’ needs at every step.
Indianapolis, the capital city, is the 13th largest city in the nation and a unique place that offers big-city amenities in a convenient, friendly and inviting Midwest atmosphere. Indianapolis and the surrounding communities are great places to work and are consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Housing costs are among some of the lowest of all major metropolitan areas, while household income is among some of the highest.
Indianapolis is famous for being the home of the NCAA and known as the "Amateur Sports Capital of the World". We are also home to several professional teams and sporting events as well - in fact Indianapolis was proud to host the 2012 Super Bowl! But there are more than just sports in Indy - the city is home to 6 different districts with exceptional cultural experiences offered throughout the year, including the largest children’s museum in the world. Come check out everything that Indianapolis has to offer!
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|