EmBassador Travel Team
Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency Medicine EmBassador Travel Team Physicians at Doctors of Augusta located in Augusta, GA.
Qualified candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
Experience the prestige of representing Envision Physician Services as an EmBassador Travel Team physician at both new and current client hospitals.
Your clinical and operational expertise, backed by your dynamic communication skills and ability to support positive change, is highly valued as a member of our team. Our EmBassador Travel Team program provides exceptional career opportunities for EM physicians.
Our EmBassador Travel Team Physicians enjoy:
- Practice variety: work at different types of facilities ranging from academic medical centers to rural hospitals
- Concierge-level support: Dedicated liaisons
- Regional engagements with equitable scheduling
- Exceptional compensation package
- No mandatory long-term employment commitment
- Paid travel and accommodations
- Travel Convenience Package
- Paid medical staff dues, licenses, certifications and applications
- Fast track to future leadership opportunities
The past few years have been exciting times for Doctors Hospital, a 354- licensed bed facility located in Augusta, GA. They officially opened their newly completed three-story tower, which houses their new Joint and Spine Center, and a state-of-the-art Intensive Care Unit. They have also recently renovated and expanded the Joseph M. Still Burn and Wound Clinic, the largest inpatient burn center in the United States.
- 354-bed Hospital
- State-of-the-art ICU and PCU
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Joseph M. Still Burn Center - largest inpatient burn center in the US with separate hosptialist and intensivist
- Named a "Top Performer for Key Quality Measures" by the Joint Commission two years in a row
Augusta is a laid -back city with beautiful summer weather and mild winders. Nestled along the banks of the Savannah River, Georgia's second largest city offers its visitors and residents traditional Southern charm plus all the perks of metro living - arts, culture, shopping, education opportunities, fine cuisine, state-of-the-art healthcare, and sports. Only 150 miles east from Atlanta on I-20 and only 2.5 hours from both the beach and the mountains. Here you can literally soak up the best of all worlds.
Recreational activities include: golfing, hiking, mountain biking, water skiing fishing and kayaking and is also home to the world's largest Ironman 70.3 competition. Augusta is best known for hosting The Master's Golf Tournament each Spring.