Radiologist - Musculoskeletal
Radiologist Full Time Opportunity , 100% outpatient setting, no weekend or holidays- – Nashville, Tennessee
Envision Physician Services has an outstanding opportunity for a General Radiologist who is MQSA certified to join our Envision Physician Services team serving a full-service outpatient imaging center. Please review details below and submit your CV for consideration.
- Competitive compensation
- Advanced technical support
- Paid time off
- Bonus structure, CME
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Physician-led practice on a local and regional level
- All benefits effective day one - Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- 5 days per week on site service at this IDTF, no evenings, overnight, weekend or holidays
- Facility is located in middle of the medical district of downtown Nashville, in close walking distance from HCA and Ascension hospital complexes and a short distance from Vanderbilt Medical Center
- Applicants must have current ABR/AOBR certification
- Fellowship trained in MSK or Mammo a plus
- An active TN state medical license is preferred.
- MQSA required
- Services performed: MRI, CT, 3D Mammo, US, Bone density, EMG and HSG, LP myelograms
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Johanna Bartlett, BSN, RN, Senior Physician Recruiter
At 317-313-9098 or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgEnvision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership. Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including: Physician-led organization Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options “A” rated professional liability insurance Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast Competitive compensation including several benefit options Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs Colleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Outpatient Diagnostic Center of Nashville (ODC-Nashville) is owned and operated by Outpatient Imaging Affiliates, LLC a leader in diagnostic imaging, integrating state-of-the-art medical technology with a patient friendly environment
Nashville is the capital of the U.S. state of Tennessee and home to Vanderbilt University. Legendary country music venues include the Grand Ole Opry House, home of the famous “Grand Ole Opry” stage and radio show. The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum and historic Ryman Auditorium are Downtown, as is the District, featuring honky-tonks with live music and the Johnny Cash Museum, celebrating the singer's life. The Nashville International Airport serves 15 airlines and offers 460 daily arriving and departing flights, including nonstop air service to more than 70 destinations.