Emergency Medicine Physician
EPMG/Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified Physicians for Ingalls Family and Urgent Care Center in Tinley Park, IL.
Note: This position is cross credentialed across multiple sites for this Health System
As the area's only independent not-for-profit healthcare system, Ingalls has the ability to insure that their resources are directed to areas that result in the greatest benefit to their patients and the community. As they pursue their mission to improve the health of the communities they serve, they've invested in the latest medical technologies, the structural needs of their facilities across the southland, and of course, in their greatest resource…their employees.
Urgent Aid Centers in Flossmoor, Tinley Park and Calumet City for 24/7 minor emergencies
- Annual Volumes 5k-30k
- Scribes, Techs, Nurses and PA/NP
- Lab and Radiology on-site (CT, Ultrasound, X-ray, MRI)
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care, Internal Medicine or Family Practice
Ingalls Health System Facts:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital - 37-acre main campus in Harvey, IL; 30 minutes south of downtown
- DNV Accredited - Licensed for 473 beds
- Ingalls Family Care Centers for comprehensive outpatient care in Calumet City, Flossmoor, and Tinley Park; Same Day Surgery Center, Tinley Park; Ingalls Center for Outpatient Rehabilitation, South Holland; Ingalls Wellness Center, Flossmoor
- Urgent Aid Centers in Flossmoor, Tinley Park and Calumet City for 24/7 minor emergencies
- Ingalls Care Center in Crestwood for primary care, 7 days a week for extended hours
Medical Staff of more than 450 physicians across 30 different medical and surgical specialties
All facilities are located in family friendly communities located 20 to 40 minutes outside of downtown Chicago.
Tinley Park, IL – is 40 minutes from Chicago and offers a wide range of entertainment options, cultural opportunities, superb dining establishments, great shopping areas and an enviable location that puts them within easy reach of world-renown attractions. In-town attractions include Tinley Park Historical Society and the Vogt Visual Arts Center as well some of the best restaurants in Illinois call Tinley Park home.
Flossmoor, IL – is 40 minutes from Chicago by car or 60 minutes on the Metra Electric Main Line which provides easy access to the Chicago Loop and the University of Chicago.
Calumet City, IL – Is 35 minutes from Chicago. Calumet City boasts a restored City Hall; a major mall in the South Suburban area and state-of-the-art Library. It has a quality educational system and an abundance of recreational opportunities.