General Adult Psychiatrist in Riverside, CA
PRACTICE WITH ACADIA HEALTHCARE!
Full-Time General Adult Psychiatrist
Psychiatric patients require care from specialty-trained professionals, in a highly-specialized, and quality-focused environment. We're seeking to add a like-minded Addiction Psychiatrist to their diverse and dynamic team.
- Age Group/Range: Adults
- Practice Setting/Type: Inpatient, PHP & IOP
- Licensed Psychiatrist in the state of California
- Advanced knowledge and clinical skills through an appropriate educational program
- Board Certification required
- Ability to work Full time
- Experience in inpatient setting preferred
Pacific Grove Hospital is a 68 bed Acute Psychiatric and Chemical Dependency Hospital. The one story building is situated on 4.5 acres in the heart of Riverside, California. Our private hospital campus treats voluntary patients on three units.
- One unit is our Chemical Dependency Program, where patients can be medically detoxed and receive treatment unique to their needs.
- Another unit is our Psychiatric Services Program where patients with serious conditions such as suicidal depression, bipolar, and psychotic states are safely treated.
- Our Partial Hospitalization Program is a step down program offering patients treatment six hours per day.
All our units are self contained with private court yards, laundry facilities, patient lounges, and semi-private rooms.
Acadia is a provider of inpatient behavioral healthcare services. Acadia operates a network of 224 behavioral healthcare facilities with approximately 9,000 beds in 37 states, the United Kingdom and Puerto Rico. Acadia provides psychiatric and chemical dependency services to its patients in a variety of settings, including inpatient psychiatric hospitals, residential treatment centers, outpatient clinics and therapeutic school-based programs.
Our mission is to create a world-class organization that sets the standard of excellence in the treatment of specialty behavioral health and addiction disorders.
To our clients, we are committed to the creation of behavioral health centers where people receive individualized and quality care that enables them to regain hope in a supportive, caring environment.
To our employees, we are committed to offering an enviable internal culture and environment that encourages and supports both professional and personal growth that you are proud of.
To our customers, we are committed to developing partnerships with physicians, professionals, and payers within the communities we serve through the delivery of high quality specialty behavioral health services at affordable costs while always putting the patient first.
We will strive in all that we do to make Acadia Healthcare synonymous with excellent care, phenomenal customer service and an unparalleled commitment to our patients, staff, physicians, and community.