Dermatologist sought by The MetroHealth System, affiliated with Case Western Reserve University (CWRU), in Cleveland Ohio.
- 4-day work week, generous CME allotment and PTO
- Academic appointment with CWRU based higher rank based on merits of application
- Option to teach in MetroHealth’s ACGME-approved Dermatology program
- Education and networking with Dermatology programs at Cleveland Clinic and University Hospital
- Stipend support for further professional development
- Epic EMR has been implemented and in operation for more than 15 years
- Unrivaled benefits and highly competitive compensation
The MetroHealth System, affiliated with CWRU, is an integrated health system handling more than one million patients. Our highly collaborative practice provides superb care for patients including the medically underserved while offering excellent training for the next generation of clinicians. You will make a real difference while practicing at one of Northeastern Ohio’s Best Places to Work.
The MetroHealth System is redesigning its campus with an innovative transformation that will exceed the ever-changing needs of patients and programs for the community. The $946 million transformation is one of the largest public construction projects in the nation. By 2023, the new hospital tower will be home to 270 private rooms with additional state-of-the-art facilities, population health initiatives, as well as a re-imagined campus environment.
Cleveland, Ohio offers a great lifestyle.
- Great cost of living – 21% lower than the national average
- Pro Sports – Major League teams (Indians, Browns and Cavaliers)
- The arts – largest theater complex outside of New York City, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the renowned Cleveland Orchestra & one of the world’s leading art museums
- Diverse economy – manufacturing, financial services, healthcare, biomedical
- Ease of transit – rated the 6th best city in the US for commuters
- Lake Erie for boating and beaches
- Superb park system surrounding the city with many hiking opportunities
- Nationally renowned food and dining scene
The MetroHealth System is an essential health system committed to providing health care to everyone in Cuyahoga County, Ohio, and improving the health of the community overall. Its 7,500 employees deliver care to everyone at its main campus, just west of downtown Cleveland.
MetroHealth is an integrated health system with an acute care hospital housing a Level I Adult Trauma and Burn Center with full trauma surgical teams ready around the clock, a skilled nursing facility, and more than 25 locations throughout Cuyahoga County with more on the way. Annually, we handle more than one million patient visits including more than 100,000 in the Emergency Department, one of the busiest in the country. That’s an average of 274 Emergency Department visits per day.