C&A Inpatient Psychiatrist with WellSpan Philhaven
C&A Inpatient Psychiatrist
WellSpan Health, an integrated health system serving central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland, seeks Psychiatrists to join our Behavioral Health organization, WellSpan Philhaven. WellSpan Philhaven is central Pennsylvania’s most comprehensive behavioral health organization, serving five counties in South Central Pennsylvania. For more than 65 years Philhaven’s vision of “finding a better way” has inspired growth. Our organization serves over 25,000 individuals annually through innovative programs and services.
About the Practice
- Full time position for our inpatient child and adolescent unit, work Monday through Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Exciting opportunity to join a respected provider of Behavioral Health services with more than 20 locations
- Enjoy a well-balanced lifestyle, excellent hours and schedule with flexible call requirements
- Competitive salary and outstanding benefits including relocation and signing bonus
- Lebanon’s attractions are abundant from the Mount Gretna Playhouse, Pennsylvania’s only professional theaters, family-owned restaurants and taverns, and the Lebanon Valley Rails to Trails.
- Lebanon County is blessed with an abundance of open space and conservation lands that make outdoor adventures readily accessible from fishing, hiking, biking and golfing.
- Escape to the beautiful landscape, attractive farms and prolific agriculture.
- Conveniently located among several major metropolitan areas including, Philadelphia, New York City and Baltimore.
Click Here for more information about WellSpan Health
Click Here to see WellSpan “Working as One”
Click Here for more information on Lebanon, PA
Enjoy career satisfaction with a financially sound organization!
WellSpan Philhaven is south central Pennsylvania’s most comprehensive behavioral health organization, serving Adams, Dauphin, Lancaster, Lebanon and York counties.
We are a non-profit behavioral healthcare organization offering a continuum of compassionate, caring services for children, adolescents, adults and older adults in south central Pennsylvania. We have mental health offices throughout Lancaster, Lebanon, Dauphin, and York counties.
An agency of the Lancaster Conference of the Mennonite Church USA since 1952, WellSpan Philhaven holds true to its founders' vision of providing professional behavioral healthcare services in an atmosphere of Christian love and care.
WellSpan Philhaven's extensive expertise is applied to the challenge of ensuring high quality and cost effective services. We strive to provide individuals and their families with the skills and resources needed to live healthy, fulfilled lives within their families and communities.
The WellSpan Medical Group is a large multi-specialty group that employs more than 1,500 physicians and advanced practice clinicians in over 170 locations across south central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Working together and connected through a sophisticated electronic health record, these experts offer care and treatment for conditions that range from simple to complex – from the common cold to orthopedic injuries, neurologic problems and cardiovascular disease. The WellSpan Medical Group is proud of their culture of transparency, collaborative environment and strong commitment to physician leadership within their group.