Primary Care Clayton
Northeast Georgia Health System is seeking to add an outstanding Internal or Family Medicine Physician to their growing Primary Care Group in Clayton, GA. Internal or Family Medicine physicians with a passion for excellence in patient care, equally competent clinical skills, and are team oriented should apply.
Education, Training, & Experience
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Georgia
- Functions well in a team environment, contributing to and supporting organizational goals and initiatives.
- Desire to be part of a growing and high-volume primary care practice.
Clayton Practice Overview
- Physician and Advanced Practice Team
- Pediatrics Practice On-site
- Instant patient load as current Physician will be retiring
- Outpatient Only with no OB
- Telephone Call Only
- On-site Lab & Imaging
- Location: Clayton, Georgia
- Services include, but are not limited to:
- Routine and Preventative Health Evaluations
- EKG & X-Ray
- Work, School and Sports Physicals
- EMR Platform - EPIC
- Available for GBPW Educational Loan Payback
About Clayton, Georgia
Clayton- Rabun County is at the foot of the Appalachian Mountains. Nestled in the most northeastern corner of the state, it boarders both North Carolina and South Carolina. Abundant recreational activities.
Benefits of Working at Northeast Georgia Health System
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits package
- Sign-on Bonus & Relocation Available
- Malpractice Coverage Provided
- NGHS is a Teaching Hospital with a growing GME program
- America’s 50 Best Hospitals – Healthgrades
- Recognized in recent years as Georgia’s #1 Hospital for overall hospital care, overall surgical care, heart care, orthopedic surgery, women’s care and more
- Thriving economy, low cost of living, and Great Schools
- Endless Outdoor Activities including hiking, biking, and world-class water sports on Lake Lanier
Northeast Georgia Health System – Dramatically Different
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), one of the largest multi-specialty groups in Georgia, brings together more than 400+ talented physicians and advanced practitioners representing 30 specialties at over 70 locations. NGPG is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), which serves more than 1,000,000 people in more than 13 counties across the region. As part of NGHS, patients of NGPG have a direct connection to Northeast Georgia Medical Center’s three hospital campuses in Gainesville, Braselton and Barrow County. Learn more about our awarded services at www.nghs.com.
Please email CV to Erica Morrison, Physician Recruitment.