Midwife Program Starting in Braselton, Georgia
Northeast Georgia Health System is seeking to add FOUR exceptional Certified Nurse Midwives to their growing practice in Braselton, GA. Midwives with a passion for excellence in patient care, equally competent clinical skills, and are team oriented should apply.
Education, Training, & Experience
- Previous CNM Experience Preferred
- Board Certification via AMCB required
Midwifery Practice Overview
- Be one of the four CNMs to start the Midwifery program at NGMC – Braselton with our Premier OB/GYN group
- Must be able to start around January 2020 (timing due to clinic expansion)
- Call 1:4 with plans to begin call starting around March 2020
- Stable clinical support staff will consist of 2:1 ratio
- Weekday schedule will consist of two full clinical days with a combo day of clinic and call and then a post call day off
- Office is located on hospital campus as it connects to the L&D area
- EMR Platform - EPIC
Benefits of Working at Northeast Georgia Health System
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits package
- Relocation Available
- Malpractice Coverage Provided
- NGHS is a Teaching Hospital with a growing GME program
- America’s 50 Best Hospitals – Healthgrades
- Recognized in recent years as Georgia’s #1 Hospital for overall hospital care, overall surgical care, heart care, orthopedic surgery, women’s care and more
- Thriving economy, low cost of living, and Award-Winning Schools
- Endless Outdoor Activities including hiking, biking, and world-class water sports on Lake Lanier
Northeast Georgia Health System – Dramatically Different
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), one of the largest multi-specialty groups in Georgia, brings together more than 400+ talented physicians and advanced practitioners representing 30 specialties at over 70 locations. NGPG is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), which serves more than 1,000,000 people in more than 13 counties across the region. As part of NGHS, patients of NGPG have a direct connection to Northeast Georgia Medical Center’s three hospital campuses in Gainesville, Braselton and Barrow County. Learn more about our awarded services at www.nghs.com.
Please email CV to Erica Morrison, Physician Recruiter, at Erica.Morrison@nghs.com
Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS) is a not-for-profit community health system dedicated to improving the health and quality of life of the people of Northeast Georgia. Through the services of a medical staff of more than 900+ physicians, the residents of Northeast Georgia enjoy access to the state's finest and most comprehensive medical services.
Healthgrades has named Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals for 2018 and only one of two hospitals in Georgia to get this honor. Also, NGHS has been named one of "Metro Atlanta’s Top 100 Workplaces" by the Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC) for 2011 - 2017.
Northeast Georgia Medical Center's expert level of care has been recognized on a national and statewide level including:
- Number one in Georgia and top 5% in the nation for Cardiac Care
- Accredited with Commendation by the American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer for Cancer Care
- CARF-accreditation for inpatient rehabilitation including stroke specialty care certification, one of the first in the nation
- American Society of Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence certification, and the first hospital in Georgia to offer gastric bypass surgery using the da Vinci robotic surgical system.
•Georgia’s #1 Heart Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Surgery Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Orthopedic Surgery Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Vascular Surgery Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Women’s Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Neurological Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Pulmonary Hospital
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|