OB/GYN Opportunity with this Premier Group in Beautiful Braselton, GA
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group
OB/GYN Practice Opportunity
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), one of the largest multi-specialty groups in North Georgia, brings together more than 270+ talented physicians and advanced practitioners to represent 28 specialties at over 66 locations. NGPG is currently recruiting a BE/BC OB/GYN to join our respected, long established practice.
- Join this amazing team of four OB/GYNs, two Nurse Practitioners and eventually (by January 2020) four (4) CNMs
- Work at our Braselton hospital campus (built in 2015) with State-of-the-Art facilities that currently include: 10 spacious LDRP rooms, 2 triage rooms, 2 c-section suites and a Level II NICU. An additional 7 OR rooms available in-house. The hospital has expansion plans finishing in Spring of 2020 to add 20 post-partum rooms.
- Office is located on hospital campus – connects to L&D area
- Office support staff consists of a 2:1 ratio
- 1:5 call, will eventually progress to 1:6
- The ideal candidate will possess a mature, calm, even-keeled personality and compassionate bedside manner. A self-starter mentality and excellent work ethic along with a positive, flexible attitude are critical.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Open to New Grads or Experienced Providers
Benefits of Working at Northeast Georgia Health System
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits package
- Relocation Available
- Malpractice Coverage Provided
- NGHS is a Teaching Hospital with a growing GME program
- America’s 50 Best Hospitals – Healthgrades
- Recognized in recent years as Georgia’s #1 Hospital for overall hospital care, overall surgical care, heart care, orthopedic surgery, women’s care and more
- Thriving economy, low cost of living, and Award-Winning Schools
- Endless Outdoor Activities including hiking, biking, and world-class water sports on Lake Lanier
Northeast Georgia Health System – Dramatically Different
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), one of the largest multi-specialty groups in Georgia, brings together more than 400+ talented physicians and advanced practitioners representing 30 specialties at over 70 locations. NGPG is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), which serves more than 1,000,000 people in more than 13 counties across the region. As part of NGHS, patients of NGPG have a direct connection to Northeast Georgia Medical Center’s three hospital campuses in Gainesville, Braselton and Barrow County. Learn more about our awarded services at www.nghs.com.
To learn more about this opportunity,
contact Erica Morrison at 770.219.3021 or Erica.firstname.lastname@example.org
Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS) is a not-for-profit community health system dedicated to improving the health and quality of life of the people of Northeast Georgia. Through the services of a medical staff of more than 900+ physicians, the residents of Northeast Georgia enjoy access to the state's finest and most comprehensive medical services.
Healthgrades has named Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals for 2018 and only one of two hospitals in Georgia to get this honor. Also, NGHS has been named one of "Metro Atlanta’s Top 100 Workplaces" by the Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC) for 2011 - 2017.
Northeast Georgia Medical Center's expert level of care has been recognized on a national and statewide level including:
- Number one in Georgia and top 5% in the nation for Cardiac Care
- Accredited with Commendation by the American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer for Cancer Care
- CARF-accreditation for inpatient rehabilitation including stroke specialty care certification, one of the first in the nation
- American Society of Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence certification, and the first hospital in Georgia to offer gastric bypass surgery using the da Vinci robotic surgical system.
•Georgia’s #1 Heart Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Surgery Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Orthopedic Surgery Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Vascular Surgery Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Women’s Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Neurological Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Pulmonary Hospital