OB/GYN Opportunity with this Premier Group in Beautiful Braselton, GA
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group
OB/GYN Practice Opportunity
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), one of the largest multi-specialty groups in North Georgia, brings together more than 270+ talented physicians and advanced practitioners to represent 28 specialties at over 66 locations. NGPG is currently recruiting a BE/BC OB/GYN to join our respected, long established practice.
- Join this amazing team of four OB/GYNs, two Nurse Practitioners and eventually (by January 2020) four (4) CNMs
- Work at our Braselton hospital campus (built in 2015) with State-of-the-Art facilities that currently include: 10 spacious LDRP rooms, 2 triage rooms, 2 c-section suites and a Level II NICU. An additional 7 OR rooms available in-house. The hospital has expansion plans finishing in Spring of 2020 to add 20 post-partum rooms.
- Office is located on hospital campus – connects to L&D area
- Office support staff consists of a 2:1 ratio
- 1:5 call, will eventually progress to 1:6
- The ideal candidate will possess a mature, calm, even-keeled personality and compassionate bedside manner. A self-starter mentality and excellent work ethic along with a positive, flexible attitude are critical.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Open to New Grads or Experienced Providers
Benefits of Working at Northeast Georgia Health System
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits package
- Relocation Available
- Malpractice Coverage Provided
- NGHS is a Teaching Hospital with a growing GME program
- America’s 50 Best Hospitals – Healthgrades
- Recognized in recent years as Georgia’s #1 Hospital for overall hospital care, overall surgical care, heart care, orthopedic surgery, women’s care and more
- Thriving economy, low cost of living, and Award-Winning Schools
- Endless Outdoor Activities including hiking, biking, and world-class water sports on Lake Lanier
Northeast Georgia Health System – Dramatically Different
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), one of the largest multi-specialty groups in Georgia, brings together more than 400+ talented physicians and advanced practitioners representing 30 specialties at over 70 locations. NGPG is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), which serves more than 1,000,000 people in more than 13 counties across the region. As part of NGHS, patients of NGPG have a direct connection to Northeast Georgia Medical Center’s three hospital campuses in Gainesville, Braselton and Barrow County. Learn more about our awarded services at www.nghs.com.
To learn more about this opportunity,
contact Erica Morrison at 770.219.3021 or Erica.firstname.lastname@example.org