Gulf Coast Living in Panama City, FL - Full-time Psychiatrist Position for our Inpatient Military Program
Emerald Coast Behavioral Hospital in Panama City, Florida is recruiting a new Psychiatrist to join their team. Interest and experience treating Veteran and Military populations required. Physicians at Emerald Coast work in a collegial, supportive and caring work environment. Emerald Coast Behavioral Hospital is a private behavioral health hospital that provides diverse inpatient and outpatient treatment options in the areas of child, adolescent, adult and geriatric psychiatry.
- Position duties include admission evaluations and assessments, treatment team management, daily care of patients and administrative duties as related to patient care.
- Call schedule is one night per weeknight by phone and 1:10 weekends.
- Competitive compensation package of salary, benefits with bonus opportunity and more.
- You will work with a specialized multidisciplinary treatment team to include trained psychiatrists, therapists, addiction counselors, nurses, and activities therapists.
- Opportunity for both personal and professional growth in this gorgeous gulf coast community.
- Must be board certified/eligible in General Psychiatry with an active FL license or the ability to obtain with experience with Veteran and Military Populations.
Panama City, FL is located in the panhandle of northwest Florida on beautiful St. Andrews Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. Panama City provides a highly attractive living environment compatible with a variety of life styles. The area offers comfortable climate, attractive housing opportunities, fishing and water sports, arts and entertainment, and a friendly community environment for all ages.
Emerald Coast Behavioral Health is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) one of the nation’s largest hospital management companies. The Emerald Coast website is www.emeraldcoastbehavioral.com.
For more information, please contact:
Victoria Miller | Physician Recruiter | Behavioral Health Division | firstname.lastname@example.org |Office: 866.227.5415 x 225 | Cell: 440-361-1078
Universal Health Services, Inc. | UHS of Delaware, Inc. | 3295 River Exchange Drive Suite 190 Norcross, GA 30092| www.uhsinc.com
Emerald Coast Behavioral Hospital is located in Panama City, Florida and has several outpatient facilities in the area. The Hospital is a private inpatient psychiatric hospital which provides treatment options in the areas of child, adolescent, adult and geriatric psychiatry, accepting individuals from age 4 and older for treatment.
Our specialized treatment services are provided by highly trained psychiatrists, therapists, addiction counselors, nurses, and activities therapists. The Emerald Coast clinical staff operates from a multidisciplinary team approach while providing individualized care to each patient and family member. Emerald Coast Behavioral Hospital accepts most private insurance, Medicare and most managed Medicaid plans. Private pay arrangements are also available. In addition, Emerald Coast Behavioral Hospital is an approved Baker Act receiving facility.
Emerald Coast Behavioral Health is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) one of the nation's largest hospital management companies. For information and website link to Emerald Coast visit www.uhsinc.com