General/Adult Psychiatrist in Reading, PA
Reading Hospital, a 750-bed tertiary care facility located in West Reading, PA, is seeking Board Eligible/Board Certified Adult Psychiatrists to help serve a population of over 400,000.
Details for this full-time inpatient position:
- 40-bed, state-of-the-art psychiatric pavilion on Reading Hospital's main campus
- 2 floors, 20-beds on each floor
- 3 Physicians a 1 Nurse Practitioner cover the unit daily
- 12 patient cap for physicians
- 8 hours of rounding per day
- All private rooms; Open area for lunch and crafts next to nurses station (full visibility)
- Competitive salary
- Educational loan assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Attractive physician incentive program
- Generous CME stipends and time off
- Claims-made malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- 403b and 457b retirement plans with company match through Lincoln Financial
- Excellent health/dental/vision benefits
- Spousal job search support
Additional Psychiatric services offered by Tower Health, but not within this provider's job description, include: An 18-bed medical complexity unit, a 20-bed residential substance abuse detox and rehab, a dedicated C/L service, extensive outpatient services throughout Berks County, including partial hospitalization and an Assertive Community Treatment Program. Other services include Medication Assisted Treatment, Behavioral Medicine Pain Management, and a Senior Assessment Program.
Our mission is to create a world-class organization that sets the standard of excellence in the treatment of specialty behavioral health and addiction disorders.
To our clients, we are committed to the creation of behavioral health centers where people receive individualized and quality care that enables them to regain hope in a supportive, caring environment.
To our employees, we are committed to offering an enviable internal culture and environment that encourages and supports both professional and personal growth that you are proud of.
To our customers, we are committed to developing partnerships with physicians, professionals, and payers within the communities we serve through the delivery of high quality specialty behavioral health services at affordable costs while always putting the patient first.
We will strive in all that we do to make Acadia Healthcare synonymous with excellent care, phenomenal customer service and an unparalleled commitment to our patients, staff, physicians, and community.