Family Medicine - Prairie Lake in Lincoln
CHI Health Medical Group Enterprise is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician to join our multi-practice healthcare system at our Prairie Lake Family Medicine location. This opportunity is well suited for a Family Medicine Physician who enjoys a private practice atmosphere with the support and resources of a National organization. Physicians with passion to deliver quality patient care to all ages are a perfect fit for this unique opportunity in Nebraska's capital city.
- Create your own schedule
- Full specialty support
- Superb support staff of experienced providers nurses and administration
- Academic affiliation with Creighton University School of Medicine
- Convenient location http://www.tpnclinic.com/prairie-lake.html
Benefits and Compensation include:
- Income guarantee first two years
- $20,000 Starting Bonus
- Competitive base salary, plus incentives
- Relocation, time off, GME allowance and excellent benefits
- Paid malpractice and licensure
Physician Recruiter - CHI Health
CHI Health St. Elizabeth is a 260 bed medical center that provides treatment for newborns, pediatrics, women's health, cardiology, orthopaedics, oncology and burn and wound care to name a few. St. Elizabeth has received Magnet designation status for the 4th time in a row, being the only hospital in Lincoln to achieve this level.
CHI Health (Nebraska) has implemented a nicotine free work policy and will consider only qualified nicotine free candidates. As of March 1, 2019, cotinine (nicotine) will be added to the list of substances screen for during the post offer, pre-employment testing for all external job candidates offered employment. , A positive result for cotinine (nicotine) will eliminate eligibility for employment. consideration.