Hospitalist, Cleveland, OH
New Hospitalist Opportunities in Cleveland with Excellent Quality of Life and Compensation
Hospitalist – Cleveland Ohio (UH Elyria Medical Center)
About This Opportunity
HNI Healthcare empowers physicians’ careers through VitalSignsTM technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture. This opportunity features:
- 212-bed facility located in Cleveland, OH
- Flexible schedules, 7 on/7 off
- 8 FT Physician program with 2 FT APRN
- Above average compensation
- Physician-centric culture
- Innovative technology
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including CME allowance and malpractice insurance provided at no cost to you
- Opportunities for career progression
Why HNI Healthcare?
The VitalSignsTM Technology Advantage – VitalSignsTM provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
Resources, Training & Culture – HNI’s exclusive HNICore ProgramTM provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture’s long, rewarding careers.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training in IM or FM.
- Current, unrestricted, Ohio license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
University Hospitals Elyria Medical Center is a full-service hospital with a broad spectrum of general medical services, inpatient and outpatient surgeries and 24 hour, 7 day-per-week comprehensive emergency care. Our highly trained medical physicians and surgeons treat a wide variety and complexity of cases.
UH Elyria Medical Center has received numerous awards for its quality of care, operational efficiency, financial performance and adaptation to the environment. Also consistently recognized as one of the best places to work in Northeast Ohio, UH Elyria Medical Center is a highly-respected civic organization.