Join Our Team of Quality-Driven OB\GYN Physicians in Steubenville, Ohio
Trinity Medical Center West is actively recruiting for an OB/GYN physician to join our team in Steubenville, Ohio. This physician opportunity is in direct response to rapid growth and expanding services needs of the vibrant communities we serve!
What We Are Offering
- Guaranteed Competitive Compensation
- Recruitment Incentive
- Paid relocation
- Matching 403b retirement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- CME Time and Dollars
- Paid Vacation
Medical Center Highlights
- Provides services to just over 200,000 individuals
- Trinity is accredited by the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Hospitals
- Great opportunity to join our new clinic
- New hospital tower is being constructed, will be finished early 2021
- Steubenville is also home to two high schools, Steubenville High School and Steubenville Catholic Central High School, and to two colleges, Franciscan University and Eastern Gateway Community College
- Beautiful community parks, sports facilities, and modern recreation centers, churches, and cultural opportunities
- Steubenville is located on Ohio-West Virginia border separated by the Ohio River
- Pittsburgh is only 40 minutes away
Our Invitation to You:
If you’re passionate about patient care and like what we stand for, take a moment to explore these exceptional opportunities by emailing your CV/cover letter to FrancineKyaw@catholichealth.net or call / text 719.985.9529.
What really makes one health care facility different from another? At Trinity Health System, the answer to this question lies within the conscience of the organization– in other words, its philosophy of patient care, and in its degree of commitment to creating an environment which allows it to carry out that philosophy.
Who we are….the system provides care to a service area of just over 200,000 individuals. Trinity is accredited by the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Hospitals, a member of the American Hospital Association, Voluntary Hospitals of America and the Catholic Hospital Association. The system offers a full array of acute and outpatient services on two campuses. Trinity also maintains physician offices, Walk-in Lab Draw facilities the Tony Teramana Cancer Center, WorkCare and the Digestive and Nutrition Center throughout the Tri-State area.
Additionally, at Trinity we understand patient education is a vital role in maintaining a healthy community. Our staff participates in numerous health fairs and blood screening programs throughout the year.
Trinity Health System is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees and 25,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs. Learn more at commonspirit.org.