Established Pulmonary and Critical Care group are looking for BE/BC physician to join their team in 2020. This large group of seven physicians and two nurse practitioners have two practice locations in Nashville at TriStar Summit and TriStar Skyline. We are looking for someone to join two of the group partners at the TriStar Summit location in Hermitage, TN.
- Join group of seven PULM/CC specialists
- Practice 100% pulmonary/critical care; interest in sleep can be accommodated
- Seek BE or BC in PULM/CC; BC in Internal Medicine
- Busy practice averaging 20-25 patients daily
- Hospital responsibilities on weekly blocks
- The practice split approximately 50% in the office and 50% in the hospital
- Overnight coverage provided by hospital
- SuperDimension navigation system for ENB procedure available
- Newly renovated and expanded office space on hospital campus
- First year guarantee including sign on bonus and early partnership track after first year
- Modern 200-bed suburban hospital, 24 bed ICU, 4-bed sleep lab
- Newly renovated and expanded office space
- Access to clinical research/various sub-specialists
Celebrating 20 years of providing quality healthcare to Davidson, Wilson and surrounding counties, TriStar Summit is a 200-bed comprehensive facility offering a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, emergency, oncology, orthopaedics/spine, rehabilitation and women’s services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center, TriStar Summit is a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care. There are more than 300 board-certified physicians representing over 36 specialties on staff, many of whom have offices located on TriStar Summit's campus.
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.