We are looking for a board eligible/certified Family Medicine Physician to join our experienced and established family medicine practice located in Oregon, OH
We are looking for a board eligible/certified Family Medicine Physician to join our experienced and established family medicine practice located in Oregon, OH (minutes from Toledo). This practice consists of 1 Physician and 1 Nurse Practitioner.
New graduates welcome to apply!
Full time traditional FM practice located in Oregon, Ohio – nice suburb of Toledo.
ProMedica Physician Group employed---the region's largest multi-specialty group, with more than 900 employed physicians and advanced practice providers
- Well established and busy practice
Practice is in the MOB attached to Bay Park Hospital
Several specialties in MOB to include: OB, Peds, Cardiology and Orthopedics
All other specialties within the Health System
- Superb work environment-attractive suburban office setting
- Practice is open 5 days/week, flexible hours/days
- All EMR - EPIC
- Offering highly competitive compensation package, with quality performance incentives and excellent benefits including full medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long and short term disability, 401 (k) and malpractice insurance.
- Relocation assistance up to $10K
- Attractive signing bonus
ProMedica Bay Park Hospital caters to communities east of the Maumee River. Our campus includes a state-of-the-art community hospital with 72 private beds and a professional office building dedicated to doctors' offices and outpatient rehabilitation, as well as a treatment and diagnostic center.
Bay Park Hospital recently received a 4-Star CMS Rating in 2019, the Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award in 2018, the 2018 Energy Star Certification, and the Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade of "A" in 2018.
Oregon, Ohio, founded in 1838, is located eight miles east of Toledo. The city is situated on Lake Erie, and its 19,500 residents enjoy access to many water-related activities. Oregon has one of the state’s finest recreational facilities in Maumee Bay State Park, which boasts one mile of Lake Erie shoreline as well as an 18-hole golf course, nature trails, resort lodge, cottages, and camping areas. Oregon is also home of the the Challenger Learning Center of Lucas County, where children can supplement their education with exciting experiences in science and math. Oregon offers its residents a variety of shopping and dining venues, and is conveniently located near Interstate 280 and Interstate 75.
ProMedica Physicians Group is a multi-specialty physician network of more than 900 providers, including Advance Practice with opportunities throughout northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan.
The team handles every aspect of private management including billing, coding, compliance, human resources, legal issues, and marketing to name a few. That allows the physician the freedom to focus on providing high quality care.
- full medical, dental, vision, life and malpractice insurance,
- short and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with automatic employer contribution
- CME, vacation, deferred retirement options to choose
ProMedica is a health system dedicated to the well-being of northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. As a system:
- We see more than 4.7 million patient encounters at our 13 hospitals, six ambulatory surgery centers, and more than 300 other facilities.
- We have more than 17,900 employees and 2,700 physicians with privileges system-wide.
- ProMedica Physicians Group includes more than 900 providers serving more than 1.5 million patient visits annually.
- Our locally-owned insurance company, Paramount, provides insurance to large and small groups and Medicare subscribers in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan.
- In collaboration with educational institutions locally and regionally, ProMedica offers research, grants, and residency programs, as well as fellowship, clerkship, nursing, pharmacy, allied health, and continuing education opportunities.