Family Practitioner needed in West Virginia ~Holzer Health System~
For over 100 years, the Holzer name has been woven into the fabric of our community. We are the largest and strongest healthcare system serving south central Ohio into West Virginia and Kentucky.
Come and practice quality medicine in state of the art facilities. You'll live in an area that is characterized as much by its friendly people and strong values, as by its picturesque charm and breathtaking scenery. Holzer Health System provides unparalleled access to leading technology. With all our employees, physicians and high-level service in one system, the Holzer family’s mission to achieve patient-centered excellence is truly a way of life.
Today, Holzer is a regional health system with…
- Over 160 board certified/eligible physicians
- More than 30 areas of expertise
- 13 locations throughout southeastern Ohio and western West Virginia
- Primary service area covering 7 counties: 6 in Ohio and 1 in West Virginia
- Population base of over 300,000
- Annual ambulatory visits exceeding 500,000
- Two hospitals within our system:
- Holzer Medical Center – Gallipolis, licensed for 266 beds and is designated by the Federal Government as a Rural Referral Center
- Holzer Medical center – Jackson, a 24-bed Critical Access Hospital
- 2 Assisted Living facilities
- Home Care, Extra Care and Hospice Services
- Graduate Medical Education in Family Practice
If you chose a career in Family Practice so you could give back, you’ll find your true calling at Holzer Health System in Gallipolis, Ohio. We are seeking a BE/BC Family Practitioner to join our community of committed and talented physicians.
In addition to a great practice environment, Holzer proudly offers these additional benefits:
- Sign on bonus and competitive guaranteed salary plus production incentive
- Educational loan repayment of $100,000.
- Relocation expense reimbursement
- Malpractice insurance
- Life and long term disability insurance
- Attractive retirement options
- 5 weeks vacation to start; increases with tenure
- Up to 5 days off for Category 1 CME
- Health, dental, and vision insurance available for provider and family
- Generous discount on healthcare services
- Athena cloud based EMR
Come practice in state-of-the-art facilities while living in a region known for its friendly people, strong values, and beautiful scenery. With all of our employees, physicians, and high-level services working as one, Holzer provides patient-centered medical excellence every day. Learn more about Holzer Health System and our team.
Find out how good it feels to deliver quality care.
Feel free to call/text Emily at (740) 645-0717 or e-mail at email@example.com