Hospitalist/Nocturnist - Lake Charles, Louisiana
HNI Healthcare and Lake Charles Memorial Hospital are currently seeking BC/BE Hospitalists/Nocturnists for Full-Time or PRN position consideration. Experienced physicians are encouraged to inquire regarding compensation expectations; highly competitive opportunity. Program outline:
- 351-bed acute care Hospital facility located in Lake Charles, LA
- Full-Time - 7 on / 7 off flexible schedule
- PRN opportunities available
- Sub-specialty support available
- Leadership opportunities and career advancement
- Excellent comp package, salary, bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package; including malpractice, CME
Lake Charles Memorial Hospital is the region’s largest family- centered medical complex that is locally owned and operated. Currently a 352-bed facility, has the largest emergency department in 2014 then began expansion to double it’s size when it opened in 2016.
It is considered a regionally significant center of petrochemical refining, gaming, tourism and education. This is the home of McNeese State University and Sowela Technical Community College. Also known as the Lake Area due to the lakes and waterways throughout the city.
Why HNI Healthcare?
HNI enables physicians to practice value-based, collaborative, technology-enabled hospital medicine. Our physician leadership and executive management teams, cultivate a supportive, forward-thinking culture at HNI Healthcare – one centered on quality patient care, clinician development and evidence-based practices.
Technology – HNI developed VitalSignsTM to give physicians the tools to make direct impact on clinical, operational and financial outcomes. Using physician-generated, real-time data and analytics, VitalSigns™ enables clinicians to manage workflow, capture charges, monitor performance, and collaborate and align with colleagues and hospital leadership.
Resources, Training & Culture – HNI Healthcare is also home to our exclusive HNICORE™ program – a comprehensive training and thought leadership program that provides support for physician services, provider relations, performance improvement and ongoing clinician education. HNICORE™ establishes a culture of excellence in clinical, operational and financial performance.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
• Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-driven care.
• Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
• Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence and team-based collaboration.
• Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.