General Cardiology Opportunity, Shaw Heart & Vascular | Southern OREGON
Shaw Heart and Vascular and Centennial Medical Group in Roseburg, Oregon are recruiting for a general cardiologist to join the team! Invasive and non-invasive skill sets will be considered. Quality patient care and professional collaboration is a must! This group is well known, highly respected and composed of well trained staff.
- 174 bed hospital, 100k catchment - Roseburg and surrounding Douglas County
- Interventional, invasive and general cardiologists/ PACs on staff
- Shared call 1:5 or better
- Salary Guarantee at $500k+
- $50k signing bonus
- $15k relocation stipend
About Roseburg, Oregon
Centrally located on Interstate 5, the Umpqua Valley spans across Southern Oregon; close proximity (1-2hrs) to Eugene, the coast, the mountains and Umpqua National Forest. A comfortable lifestyle with easy access to both outdoor recreation and metropolitan areas - Eugene, Salem, Portland, and Medford. Physician enjoy a tight nit, collaborative medical community with great schools, mediterranean climate and affordable living!
Interested in learning more? Let's connect and discuss our needs and your interests!
Stephanie Gilbreath, MPH
Physician Recruiter | Mercy Medical Center
2700 NW Stewart Parkway, Roseburg, OR. 97471
CHI is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees and 25,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs. Learn more at www.commonspirit.org.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free work environment.
Caring for our community for over 100 Years! Mercy started with a $12,000 gift from the Roseburg community. That’s the sum the Sisters of Mercy raised to construct Roseburg’s first hospital more than 50 years after the city was founded. The 25-bed Mercy Hospital was dedicated on Feb. 22, 1909, just four months after construction began. It was built on the banks of the South Umpqua River where Douglas County Health Department now stands. Mercy has grown into a sophisticated 174-bed medical center as it has upgraded its technology and expanded its services to ensure Douglas County residents access to state-of-the-art healthcare without having to leave town.
Today more than 1,000 employees and 300 volunteers work throughout Mercy. All of them personify the values upon which this institution was built. It is this commitment that has helped Mercy become one of the country's most highly rated hospitals for patient satisfaction.
A Great Place to Call Home
Whether you desire city sophistication or off-trail adventures, the south Puget Sound has it all. The Northwest’s bountiful waters and mountains provide an active, outdoor lifestyle. Spend a day hiking the face of a volcano, exploring saltwater beaches, or playing a championship golf course. The next day enjoy our vibrant art and theater communities and world class fine dining. Add good schools, several nationally ranked colleges and universities, a strong economic business community and affordable housing to the mix, the South Puget Sound is also a great place to raise a family. Truly one of the most desirable places to live in the United States.
Warm, welcoming community nestled in the 100 Valleys of the Umpqua
- Home to the beautiful North Umpqua River, legendary for trout, salmon, steelhead and bass fishing.
- Roseburg area public schools have an average student teacher ratio of 1:23
- Local Community College with robust programs in health services, viticulture and arts
- Short drive to the Pacific ocean, world-class skiing at Mt. Bachelor and Crater Lake, one of the great wonders of the world
- Easy driving distance to Eugene airport with direct flights to Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, Oakland, Las Vegas, Los Angeles and more. Portland International is only three hours away.
- Mild climate that includes all four seasons
- Cultural opportunities abound in Roseburg, from outstanding musical and theatrical performances to first-class art galleries.
- Roseburg and surrounding area is home to some of Oregon's premier vineyards
Links of Interest