AFC Urgent Care is searching for a high quality physician to work 7 shifts every 2 weeks in our newest Charlotte clinic.
As a physician-led business model, a career with American Family Care offers:
- Competitive salary with 2 lucrative bonus earning potentials paid monthly
- Work life balance: 3-4 day work week / block shifts / flexible schedule
- No on-call / No administrative burden
- Benefits including health insurance and paid-time-off
- 100% paid malpractice and tail coverage
- Compliance training
- Support from highly trained medical staff
- State of the art medical equipment
AFC Physicians must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Internal Medicine; have an active North Caroline State License, DEA number, be (or willing to become) DOT Certified, current ACLS, and registered with CAQH.
Known as the Queen City, Charlotte is one of the fastest growing cities in the U.S. Forbes recently listed it #2 on their list of “The Cities Creating the Most Tech Jobs in 2017”. Known to be remarkably clean, residents enjoy endless options for family friendly adventures, shopping, outdoor adventure, dining and music.
Can’t decide if you want to live near the mountains or the beach? You can have both within just a matter of a few hours. There is something for everyone!