A well-established neurology practice on the east coast of Florida, is excited to welcome a new neurologist to their beautiful neuroscience practice. The practice is located in Martin County and has maintained a highly credible reputation in the community. The practice is growing and the three Neurologists love working together and are looking for a collegial, hard-working neurologist who is excited to grow and be in control of his or her own destiny
You will be offered a competitive base salary, with very generous benefits including a year-end production bonus, relocation assistance, malpractice insurance and NO STATE INCOME TAX.
Type of procedures performed in the office include:
* Nerve Condition Studies
* Ambulatory video Electroencephalography monitoring
* Nerve blocks
* Video Nystagmogram
* Musculoskeletal ultrasound among others.
Partnership track is available after two years. The position is mainly outpatient with 1:5 inpatient neurology service call. The inpatient coverage is 100% consults at local hospital with collegial staff. Stroke/TPA are not required and are manageable due to utilization of teleneurology. Outpatient clinic fully staffed and optimized for efficient use of physician time. There is availability to interpret/perform EEG, VNG, evoked potentials and EMG/NCS. Subspecialty or fellowship training is a plus but not required.
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center is a 380-bed, acute care facility and the largest medical center in St. Lucie County. As a regional referral center for the four county Treasure Coast area, the hospital offers a wide variety of medical/surgical treatments and offers specialty services ranging from open heart surgery to inpatient rehabilitation.
Our obstetrics services are backed by a Level III Nursery and pediatric intensive care unit. Patients can access services at our Diabetes Center of Excellence. And Lawnwood Pavilion, situated on campus, offers a 36-bed psychiatric facility and a 26-bed inpatient and outpatient Physical Rehabilitation Center.
Ft. Pierce is an area of lush tropical old Florida charm. Located on the Treasure (east) Coast, 120 miles north of Miami. It boasts a thriving and colorful downtown area with marina and riverfront. Convenient to miles of beautiful beaches, great golf and numerous outdoor activities, it has easy access to US 1, I-95 and the Florida Turnpike.
* Behavioral health (adult)
* Birthing center - obstetrics
* Cancer care
* Cardiac and vascular rehabilitation
* Cardiac catheterization
* General surgery
* Heart Institute
* Interventional radiology
* Level II & III NICU
* Level II trauma center/ER
* Neurosurgery/Mazor robotics
* Orthopedic surgery
* Pediatric ER
* Pediatric intensive care unit
* Radiology/diagnostic imaging
* Therapy: occupational, physical, respiratory, speech
* Women's services
* Wound care
* The only Truven top 50 cardiovascular hospital on the Treasure Coast
* Over 5,000 open heart surgeries performed
* Uniquely prepared to care for children
* Committed to quality:
- CARF accreditation for Lawnwood Physical
- Accredited Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission
- Designated as a top performer by The Joint Commission