We are assisting Neurology Consultants of Dallas, PA in recruiting a Neurologist to join their group in a new office located in Allen, Texas.
- MD or DO candidates
- Neurology residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program
- Board certified or eligible candidates required
- Group has a total of 21 total physicians in their Dallas office who will share call; this physician would office in a new space in Allen
- A new physician must be willing to do inpatient work and the types of cases expected would include stroke, headache, epilepsy and MS.
- A competitive income guarantee is to be provided by Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Seeking a candidate with a Texas license able to begin practicing immediately to meet the high demand in the community
- Benefits are set to include: Malpractice Insurance, CME Allowance, Relocation Expense, Marketing Expense, and a potential sign-on bonus.
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen is a 68-bed facility serving Allen and several surrounding cities in Collin County, Texas. Opened in 2000, Texas Health Allen is conveniently located at Highway 75 Central Expressway and Exchange Parkway in Allen, with easy access to all the amenities that the Dallas area has to offer. The facility has earned several certifications and awards, and is designated as a Baby-Friendly Hospital by the World Health Organization, the first hospital in Texas to earn the honor.
Allen, Texas is a growing community with an estimated population of over 100,000. This dynamic community is ideal for families, young professionals and retirees and is known for exceptional education, world-class entertainment and unique cultural experiences. Allen offers a high quality of life and convenience to the Dallas/Fort Worth “Metroplex” and continues to earn praise and national recognition in a variety of publications.
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.