Physician-Pulmonology-SSM Health Dean Medical Group-Janesville, WI
||SSM Health Dean Medical Group Janesville
Janesville, WI 53546
||Family Medicine : Family & Preventive Medicine
||No J1 or H1
You will experience an immediately busy practice providing Pulmonary and Critical Care care to a patient based that is appreciative. Excellent referral patterns.
- Responsible for obtaining call coverage by other medical staff members for holidays, vacations and other time off.
- Responsible for the standard of practice for patient population.
- Responsibility for maintaining a private office and all clinical decision making within the office during times of service.
- Acts as an advisor and consultant in the establishment of operational policies of the practice to include: (1) Purchasing and capital allocations; (2) Managed care plan participation; (3) Budget and practice expenses; (4) Medicare/Medicaid participation; (5) Billing and collection of professional fees; (6) Personnel management and related policies; (7) Risk management and quality assurance; and (8) Coding compliance.
- Responsible for after-hours call coverage for patients of the practice, in addition to office appointments.
- Participates in community service activities, including speaking engagements, writing and special clinical programs as reasonably requested.
- Responsible for all risk management, coding compliance and quality assurance activities and functions in and related to the practice.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.