Ascension Medical Group is currently seeking a general orthopedic surgeon to provide quality care within our multi-specialty group practice.
- Employed position joining a thriving group of 6 orthopedic surgeons
- 18 month guaranteed salary with production incentives
- Built-in referral system encompassing over 150 physicians
- Office conveniently attached to same day surgery center
- Full-service digital radiology department including MRI- open and closed 1.5 Tesla and 64-slice CT, PACs
- Teaching and clinical research opportunities available
- Physicians must be board eligible or board certified
- Family-friendly metropolitan area of approximately 500,000.
- #1 Best Place to Live the Good Life Cheaply by Forbes.com.
- Low cost of living, excellent amenities including a new airport, award-winning schools, affordable housing and a diverse economic base.
- Lively downtown district with one of a kind restaurants and shops.
- Home to four university campuses including the University of Kansas School of Medicine and Wichita State University.
Ascension Medical Group Via Christi, P.A. includes more than 200 providers practicing in more than 40 specialties across Kansas. The Clinic is the state’s largest multi-specialty group practice and is accredited by the Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care. Our providers see more than three quarters of a million patient visits annually.
Building on the commitment and vision of our ten founding physicians, we continue to focus on putting the patient first and continuously improving the quality of the services we provide. Each day we renew our commitment to working together for your good health.