NHSC-Qualified Site Seeking MD or PA in Peaceful Country Practice - Heathsville/Lively, VA
Bon Secours Mercy Health is adding a Family Medicine Provider in Northern Neck, VA!
Stipend Program Available!
Beautiful, serene Heathsville is in the eastern-most county of the Northern Neck of Virginia, which was the birthplace of three of the first five Presidents of the United States. Those seeking the charm, community, and appeal of small-town life will love Heathsville, Virginia. Living in Heathsville means enjoying life not far from the Rappahannock and Potomac rivers, as well as the Chesapeake Bay. The town has a tiny population and is located along the Northumberland Highway, also known as U.S. Route 360.
- Share Practice hours in two outpatient locations in a medically-underserved areas, NHSC qualified
- Heathsville Family Practice and Lively Medical Center - 2.5 days in each location per week - Full Time employee
- Accepting new grads or early-career MD's - our experienced physicians love to educate!
- Practices see all ages - primarily adult and Medicare patients - few children
- Call is 1 week per quarter - phone coverage only
- See approx 20-23 patients per day
- Practice invites physicians who are outgoing, friendly, laid back, helpful and enjoy social interaction with patients within the small community to join this strong team/family atmosphere.
- Great support including 4 other physicians and 3 NP's
- Sign-on, Relocation and Medical Debt Assistance available
Please send your CV to our Recruiter - Deb McCarthy
Since 1977, Rappahannock General Hospital has been bringing quality healthcare services to the Northern Neck and Middle Peninsula.
We offer quality, state-of-the-art health care in a convenient, friendly setting, a fact that is proven time and time again by our high patient satisfaction scores.
Today, RGH provides a wide array of inpatient services, including acute care and long-term care along with many outpatient programs such as oncology services, physical therapy and more. We also offer a dedicated 10 bed unit for acute psychiatric treatment and stabilization.
RGH is recognized by The Joint Commission as having Primary Stroke Center Certification, which gives us the opportunity to highlight the exceptional stroke care we provide for our patients, and helps us improve care overall for our community.
The hospital’s employees, physicians, and volunteers work together to fulfill our mission of providing excellence in the delivery of health care.