Urgent Care Provider Needed for Walk-In Clinic in Huntsville
Crestwood Medical Center is seeking an Urgent Care Provider who is BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Walk-in Clinic
- Employed & Full-time Opportunity
- 12 hour shifts, rotating weekends ( 8 hours Saturday- 4 hours on Sunday)
- EMR -DocuTapand UpToDateavailable
- Currently Urgent Team clinics operating in Florence, Muscle Shoals, Decatur and now Huntsville, AL
- Experience is preferred but new graduates will be considered
Comprehensive Financial Package that may include the following:
- Competitive Salary based on MGMA guidelines
- PTO and Sick time
- Paid medical malpractice, CME
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation options
Crestwood Medical Center is 150-bed full-service facility located in Huntsville, AL. CMC is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO). Huntsville, AL has a growing population and expects a 35% job growth in the next decade. With great public and private schools, picturesque places for popular outdoor activities, and a home for science exploration Huntsville is the place you and your family will appreciate calling home!
No Visa Assistance Available
Crestwood Medical Center, 150-bed full-service facility located in Huntsville, Ala., is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO). The hospital has established the following services as Centers of Excellence: Bariatric Center, Outpatient Nutritional Counseling, Behavioral Health Services, Outpatient Services, Cardiology, Pinpoint Surgery, the Center for Sleep Disorders, Red Hot Mamas - Menopause Education, Center Of Hope Cancer Care, Special Procedures, Clinical Laboratory, Surgery, Diagnostic Services, Therapy Services & Sports Care, Emergency Services, Women's Services and the Maternity Center.