We are seeking a BC/BE Non-Invasive at LewisGale Hospital - Montgomery in Blacksburg, Virginia.
This position is located exclusively with LewisGale Regional Health System. There is a significant community need for Cardiology and you will enjoy the full support of the hospital, which translates to building your practice just the way you want and nearly unlimited income potential.
* Practice is expanding due to community growth and shortage of providers
* Clinic located on hospital campus
* Services offered at hospital include emergent PCI-better than average STEMI times; diagnostic and elective catherization, intravascular stent implementation; cardiac angiography, cardiac CT, echo with Doppler/color flow; TEE; Holter monitoring; intra-aortic balloon pumping; nuclear cardio; pacemaker implantation; stress echo; peripheral angiograph and angioplasty; and cardiac rehab.Dedicated, experienced Endoscopy nursing staff
* Opportunity to participate in medical education through the LewisGale Hospital Montgomery residency programs in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine
* Must be Board Certified within 5 years of completing training
* New graduates and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply
* Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Impressive base salary plus bonuses
* Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance and 401K with generous match
* Substantial CME and dues allowance
* Relocation assistance
About LewisGale Hospital - Montgomery:
* 146 beds
* Fully accredited acute care facility
* Among only 5% of all U.S. hospitals to receive Magnet status, the nation's highest recognition of nursing excellence
* Level III Trauma Center
* Accredited Chest Pain Center
Quality of Life in Blacksburg: Blacksburg is a thriving, vibrant community that has it all, including highly ranked public schools and universities. Community highlights include:
* Home to Virginia Tech, VT Corporate Research Center, and the VT Moss Center for the Arts presenting arts from the world's stages
* Outdoor activities include bike greenways, hiking on the Blue Ridge Parkway, and water sports on Claytor Lake and New River
* Bloomberg Business: Number One Town in the U.S. to Raise Children
* Medscape: Best Small Town in Mid-Atlantic to Practice Medicine
About LewisGale Regional Health System:
HCA's LewisGale Regional Health System includes four hospitals, two cancer centers, and six outpatient centers. We partner with hundreds of physicians - both independent and employed - who share our common commitment of providing superior, compassionate care and evidence-based medicine. Our network of hospitals consistently ranks among the top in the nation for clinical outcomes and evidence-based clinical processes.
As one of the four partnering facilities that make up LewisGale Regional Health System, LewisGale Hospital Montgomery is a fully JCAHO-accredited general acute-care center providing medical, surgical, obstetrical, pediatric, emergency, orthopaedic and outpatient services. With 146 beds, LGHM offers comprehensive healthcare for southwest Virginia and is enriched by the financial, technical and professional resources of HCA, the largest non-government hospital organization in the nation. Our mission is to provide patients with personalized treatment and high quality, compassionate care. LewisGale Hospital Montgomery stands among only 5 of all U.S. hospitals to receive Magnet status, the nation's highest recognition of nursing excellence. Additionally, LGHM's Emergency Department is a Level III Trauma Center as well as an Accredited Chest Pain Center. The facility also benefits from a free-standing outpatient Imaging Center which features a 64 slice CT, short-bore MRI, cardiac angiography and breast MRI. Surgical services offers a DaVinci Robot.
LEWISGALE HOSPITAL MONTGOMERY is located in Blacksburg, Virginia, a vibrant scenic area nestled in the mountains of southwest Virginia. Home to Virginia Tech, The Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine, and the VT Corporate Research Center the area offers exceptional educational, sporting, and cultural amenities. In 2012, Businessweek named it a "Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids," citing excellent schools, affordable living, and a low crime rate. Southern Living dubbed it one of the best college towns in the South, and Sperling's Best Places ranks it eighth on its list of Emerging Metro Areas. Roanoke, which has an airport, is about 45 minutes away. Blacksburg's population is young -- roughly one half are students -- and one third of the town's households have children.