GME PROGRAM- INTERNAL MEDICINE CORE FACULTY (OUTPATIENT ONLY)
NGMC is currently recruiting Board Certified Internal Medicine Physicians to join our Resident GME program as Core Faculty. The outpatient clinic is located in beautiful Braselton, GA. Wonderful community, excellent schools, easy access to metro Atlanta.
- Ground floor opportunity to join a growing Internal Medicine GME Program
- Brand new facilities with state of the art educational technologies
- Incredible community and state support for the program
- Outpatient only
Education (or equivalent years of experience):
- Graduation from accredited allopathic (MD) or osteopathic (DO) medical School
- Completion of an ACME- accredited residency program in an acceptable specialty area
Experience (or equivalent education for recent graduates):
- Active clinical participation in Internal Medicine; preferable to have educational and clinical experience as a member of a Internal Medicine residency program prior to appointment
- Devote sufficient time to the educational program to fulfill their supervisory and teaching responsibilities
- Demonstrate a strong interest in the education of residents
- Administer and maintain an educational environment conducive to educating residents in each of the ACGME competency areas
- Current certification by ABMS specialty board from the core specialty and any sub-specialty boards as require by the ACGME, Equivalent educational qualifications may be acceptable by the IM Review Committee of the ACGME.
We offer Highly Competitive Compensation Plans, 401K Matching/457B Plans and Life, Health & Disability Insurance. We are in the 4th fastest growing areas in the country with Activities for all ages including beautiful hiking, mountain bike trails and water sports on Lake Lanier.
For more information, please contact Miranda Huckleberry, Physician Recruiter,
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), one of the largest multi-specialty groups in Georgia, brings together more than 460+ talented physicians and advanced practitioners representing 30 specialties at over 70 locations. NGPG is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), which serves more than 1,000,000 people in more than 19 counties across the region. As part of NGHS, patients of NGPG have a direct connection to Northeast Georgia Medical Center’s four hospital campuses in Gainesville, Braselton, Lumpkin and Barrow County. Learn more about our awarded services at www.nghs.com.