Success Happens When you Start With your People
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? Sound Physicians is seeking a physician leader who is passionate about embracing innovation. Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. As healthcare becomes more complex it takes a resilient leader to collaborate and find new ways to bring a team together and provide high-quality care for patients every day. At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders with a dedicated learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
Cleveland Clinic Union Hospital, located in Dover, Ohio, is an award-winning not-for-profit community hospital serving Tuscarawas, Carroll and surrounding counties in eastern Ohio. Currently, Union Hospital has more than 300 providers on our medical staff and employs more than 1,100 people from the community.
- 154-bed, community-based, non-profit hospital with full subspecialty support
- 6 physician team with 1 advanced practitioner and a clinical performance nurse
- 10 bed open ICU - requires intubation comfort and the ability to start a central line if needed
- Full subspecialty support available either in person or via phone
- H1B eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and filing services are covered
What Matters to You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth
Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive
When you join Sound Physicians, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact on creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement. Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential? Apply today!
- Board certification in internal medicine or family medicine from unopposed residency or with inpatient experience
- Prior chief hospitalist experience preferred or 4 years hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team
Location and Lifestyle
Dover is a rural community known for their marvelous wineries and their scenic golf courses. Just a short distance from Canton, Akron, and Cleveland. With a low cost of living, Dover is appealing for all who desire a suburban lifestyle close to the city. Each year, Dover is the host of many events celebrating its rich history. The Canal Days Festival fills downtown with families, music, and other entertainment during the Memorial Day weekend. The Italian-American Festival celebrates the culture of Tuscarawas County's Italian heritage.