Hospital-based private practice seeking diagnostic radiologist with preference for subspecialty training in Mammography, Pediatric, Neuro, Body or Nuclear Medicine.
- Busy, dynamic, and progressive practice located in northeast Tennessee
- Group practice of 25 diagnostic and interventional radiologists covering hospital facilities operated by the Ballad Healthcare System. Ballad is anchored by the Johnson City Medical Center, a 400-bed tertiary facility, Level 1 Trauma Center, and Stroke Center of Excellence.
- Dedicated pediatric hospital, Niswonger Children’s Hospital, co-located on the Johnson City Medical Center campus. The practice covers 6 other acute care hospitals in Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia.
- Exclusive arrangement with a 40-year history and long-term contractual agreements with its institutional partners.
- Qualified candidates can join a long-standing, stable enterprise.
Board certified/eligible and able to obtain Tennessee and Virginia licenses. Must be able to practice the full spectrum of diagnostic radiology, including mammography, CT, MR, US, nuclear medicine, and minor interventional procedures. Successful candidate will participate in the broad coverage requirements including in-house call. Call is shared equally among partners and associates.
Situated in the Appalachian Mountains of Northeast Tennessee/Southwest Virginia, the region has a service area catchment population of approximately 500k. It offers a mild climate in all 4 seasons, extensive year-round outdoor recreational activities, unique historic/cultural environment, excellent public/private schools, stable economy, affordable housing and easy access to larger urban areas such as Knoxville, TN and Asheville, NC.