Compassionate with Patients and Families? Join Our Growing Team!
Excellent career-step for a compassionate and caring physician to join the growing team of providers with Banner Health | Banner Medical Group at Banner Boswell Medical Center (BBMC).
Banner is looking for a skilled clinician to join our interdisciplinary team, providing inpatient consultation care. Working with a lead physician, NP, social worker, chaplain and hospice liason, the qualified candidate will provide clinical management of patients, leading serious discussions with patients and their families about their malignant pain management, complex symptom control, inpatient end-of-life care, and provide consultations regarding goals of care and advance care planning.
This well-established program enjoys strong support from our medical staff and facility leadership.
Essential Functions & Job Details
- BC/BE in Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Fellowship training required, opened to newly trained grads and experienced physicians
- Excellent communication skills, good team player
- Ability to work closely with physicians and other clinicians in a team approach to patient care
- Average patients/day: 15-20
- Work Schedule: M-F 8-5 with potential for some schedule flexibility depending on patient and program needs
- Expectation of shared call as the program continues to develop
BBMC is in the vibrant west valley located in Sun City, AZ. close in proximity to “Arizona’s antique capital,” and a great place for sports fans, as the NHL’s Phoenix Coyotes and NFL’s Arizona Cardinals play nearby. And with a sunny climate and the attractions of the Phoenix metro area, recreational opportunities are endless!
Banner Health’s Compensation includes:
- Competitive salary | Sign-on bonus | Relocation assistance
- Paid malpractice | Paid CME
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family | 401k w/4% match after 1 year
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Banner Boswell has been providing excellent patient care with compassion, integrity and respect to the northwest area of metropolitan Phoenix since 1970.
The Heart Center at Banner Boswell has been nationally recognized for its care and expertise in cardiovascular preventive care, diagnostic services, medical and surgical treatment and rehabilitation.
Our clinical neurosciences program specializes in comprehensive diagnostics, therapeutic interventions and neurosurgical treatment services for patients. Banner Boswell is a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center. We are one of three facilities in the Valley to offer deep brain stimulation, a surgical option for some patients with Parkinson’s disease or essential tremor.
The orthopedic services combine the talents of leading orthopedic physicians. We treat a range of orthopedic injuries and disorders.
Since 1987, Banner Boswell has been designated by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program.
Banner Boswell Medical Center was named one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics, a leading national health care research and quality assessment organization.