Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery opportunity
We have a great opportunity for a new or experienced plastic and reconstructive surgeon to join the team at the Aurora Health Center in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an accredited surgery residency and a fellowship in plastic and reconstructive surgery, OR
- Completion of a six-year accredited plastic surgery residency program
- Must have skills in all areas of plastic surgery, most importantly microsurgery, along with some cosmetics
- Must work collaboratively with other specialties and have a desire to seek out a broad spectrum of plastic surgical cases
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Plastic Surgery Service line includes 6 surgeons throughout SE Wisconsin
- Collaborative partners meet regularly to discuss patient quality and service outcomes
- Service Line members are available to support and assist as needed
- Opportunity to be independent yet supported by a large medical group and service line
- Excellent referral base from within the multi-specialty clinics in Racine and Kenosha as well as from within the surrounding communities
- Will do a broad spectrum of cases, including microsurgery, reconstruction and some cosmetics
What Advocate Aurora Offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Kind, compassionate care with you at the center, Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha offers a comfortable, healing environment along with top-notch medical care.
We’re proud that our cancer treatment program was honored as one of the top 10% in the nation. We’re also honored to be an accredited Stroke Center. But what makes us really happy is what this means for you: effective treatments and better results.
Emergency Care: We provide 24/7 comprehensive emergency care to treat life-threatening conditions, including severe allergies, heart attacks, brain injuries and serious bone fractures. As a Level III Trauma Center and a Stroke Center of Excellence, we deliver time-sensitive treatments to reduce brain damage due to stroke.
Cancer Care: The American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer considers our program one of the top in the nation. And our breast cancer program has earned accreditation for its quality, care and results. Nurse navigators serve as advocates every step of the way, guiding you through diagnosis and treatment. Our patient education team of dietitians, social workers and financial counselors helps you manage the many issues related to a cancer diagnosis.
Women's Health Care: From mammograms to minimally invasive surgeries, you can count on us to provide respectful, professional care. It is our goal to help women in our community lead healthy lives.
Orthopedic Care: Our knowledgeable Orthopedics, Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation staff is here to help you get back to your active lifestyle in a way that is comfortable and safe for you. You can even join our Joint Camp, which helps prepare you for surgery and follow-up care. Our rehabilitation services help you gain strength and agility. We also feature the Aurora Sports Medicine Institute.
Aurora eICU Care: When a serious illness calls for serious care, you can count on our ICU team to guide you through a difficult journey. Treatment plans are based on best practices and what’s best for you and your family.
Cardiac Care: Convenient, close-to-home care for your heart. Aurora is a national leader in the prevention and treatment of heart disease. We also consider ourselves experts in treating you with respect and care. As one of Aurora St. Luke's Cardiac Care centers, our cardiac program combines advanced surgical procedures with outpatient rehabilitation and education programs.
Services and Specialties: Your health is important, which is why we offer a number of services and specialties to make it easy for you to get the care you need.
Kenosha, a vibrant community nestled on the shore of Lake Michigan
Located in the southeastern corner of Wisconsin, Kenosha is midway between Milwaukee and Chicago and is known for its friendly people and one-of-a-kind places. The Lake Michigan shoreline is one of the most popular features, with nearly 90 percent publicly accessible via parks, beaches, festival places and a miles-long promenade.
A lively downtown district full of shopping, dining and the arts is located just steps from the lakeshore. Away from the shoreline, the Kenosha area is teeming with opportunities for fun! If it’s the great outdoors you seek, Kenosha’s western region delivers beautifully. Pristine Kenosha Area golf courses, tranquil inland lakes, hiking and biking trails, a ski and snowboard area, and so much more await you year-round.