Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery opportunity
We have a great opportunity for a new or experienced plastic and reconstructive surgeon to join the team at the Aurora Health Center in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an accredited surgery residency and a fellowship in plastic and reconstructive surgery, OR
- Completion of a six-year accredited plastic surgery residency program
- Must have skills in all areas of plastic surgery, most importantly microsurgery, along with some cosmetics
- Must work collaboratively with other specialties and have a desire to seek out a broad spectrum of plastic surgical cases
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Plastic Surgery Service line includes 6 surgeons throughout SE Wisconsin
- Collaborative partners meet regularly to discuss patient quality and service outcomes
- Service Line members are available to support and assist as needed
- Opportunity to be independent yet supported by a large medical group and service line
- Excellent referral base from within the multi-specialty clinics in Racine and Kenosha as well as from within the surrounding communities
- Will do a broad spectrum of cases, including microsurgery, reconstruction and some cosmetics
What Advocate Aurora Offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Kenosha, Wisconsin
A vibrant community nestled on the shore of Lake Michigan
Located in the southeastern corner of Wisconsin, Kenosha is midway between Milwaukee and Chicago and is known for its friendly people and one-of-a-kind places. The Lake Michigan shoreline is one of the most popular features, with nearly 90 percent publicly accessible via parks, beaches, festival places and a miles-long promenade.
A lively downtown district full of shopping, dining and the arts is located just steps from the lakeshore. Away from the shoreline, the Kenosha area is teeming with opportunities for fun! If it’s the great outdoors you seek, Kenosha’s western region delivers beautifully. Pristine Kenosha Area golf courses, tranquil inland lakes, hiking and biking trails, a ski and snowboard area, and so much more await you year-round.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.