- Administrative Staff: Clinic Director/ Office Supervisor
- Advanced Practice Providers: 4 PA’s ad 2 APRN’s (20 years of combined experience w/critical care)
- 3 CFA’s (Certified First Assists) - all with 45 years of combined experience combined.
- RN’s: 2 (including Supervisor)
- Clinical Assistants: 2
- Patient Service Representatives: 1
- Location: Warren Building, Suite 910 (there is a sky bridge that connects directly to OR’s)
- Number of exam rooms: 6 plus 1 procedure room w/boom lighting and stretcher gurney
- Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm (PA’s stay until all patients are seen)
- Equipment: 12 lead EKG, BP/VS monitor, PFT
- Operating Room Availability: 3 CVT block rooms M -F with experienced staff
- Cath-Lab: blocked 4 days/month
- Equipment: daVinci Robot, standard cath lab equipment
- Larger Operating rooms with Standardized configuration to allow varied types of surgical cases
- OR Renovation currently, CVT OR’s opened Fall 2019
- Stainless steel walls, terrazzo flooring and laminar airflow systems to further assure sterility and high air quality
- After office hour call: go to the ‘on call physician/or physicians’ for that assigned day
- Expectation would be the candidate will take 10 days
- Physicians cover their own call during the week unless they are out
- Wait time for a new patient 7-14 days, Urgent 24-48 hours (for everyone).
- Internal Referral System
- Dependent upon physician preference
- Easy going group that has excellent chemistry and an upbeat work environment
- All 3 surgeons are excellent teachers willing to mentor and nurture
- Financially stable health system
Welcome to Warren Clinic, a part of Saint Francis Health System. With more than 500 providers in 95 locations across Tulsa and eastern Oklahoma, we provide convenient, high-quality primary and specialty care for area patients.
Primary Care - Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics - is available in the following communities:
- Tulsa Central
- Tulsa South
- Tulsa Hills
- Broken Arrow East
- Broken Arrow South
- Sand Springs
- Ft. Gibson
Saint Francis is a Catholic, not-for-profit health system wholly owned and operated in Tulsa, Oklahoma whose mission is to extend the presence and healing ministry of Christ to all who seek its services.
The health system is anchored by Saint Francis Hospital, a 1,112-bed tertiary center, which includes the region's only children's hospital and level IV neonatal intensive care unit, a 168-bed heart hospital and Tulsa's leading trauma and emergency center. Additionally, Saint Francis employs more than 450 providers through Warren Clinic, which serves the region with more than 95 locations throughout eastern Oklahoma.
In total, the organization has more than 10,000 employees, 1,000 physicians and 700 volunteers, making it the largest private employer in Tulsa County.