Physician - Walk In Clinic - Camas, WA.
When it comes to caring for families, PeaceHealth has a long history of providing family medicine to thousands of our neighbors and friends. Our team of experienced medical providers are available to help you find the right care that fits your life.
Have you ever been to the Pacific Northwest? If you are looking for a community that offers amazing outdoor recreation but enjoy quick access to big city amenities, then our Walk In Clinic could be a great place for you!
At PeaceHealth, Our Vision is that every person receives safe, compassionate care; every time, every touch. PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join Union Station Walk In Clinic located in Camas, WA. This clinic will have extended hours Monday through Friday, remaining open 365 days per year for walk in and same day scheduled appointments. New graduates welcome to apply!
Why you'll love working at PeaceHealth:
- This exciting opportunity is 100% outpatient, caring for same day scheduled and walk in appointments.
- Clinic Provider Model: One MD/DO, Two Nurse Practitioner's and/or Physician Assistants, with 2-3 exam spaces per provider.
- 1:1 ratio of Medical Assistants will offer support with vitals, patient flow and room turnover.
- This clinic will not have onsight imaging, lab or a dedicated draw station. The intent is to perform the blood draws in the exam spaces. Lab and x-ray patients can be referred to Fisher's Landing and Southwest Medical Center.
- Our providers are deeply integrated into the community and a have a strong desire to care for their neighbors.
Here is why you should experience Camas / Vancouver, Washington:
- Camas has just 21,000 residents, while neighboring Vancouver is a robust city with over 174,000 residents and you will be in a community voted as the most friendly walking & bicycling city in the United States! The cities are known for naturally beautiful scenery, abundant outdoor recreation, diverse cuisine, art walks, contemporary boutiques, and a vibrant farmers markets- all nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Cascade Mountains on the north bank of the Columbia River.
- 2018 showcased Vancouver’s new 7.3 acre waterfront park that will feature shopping, dining, housing units, professional office space, water sports access, parks and a 90 cable pier overlooking the Columbia River.
- Sports fanatic? Cheer for professional basketball, soccer, and baseball organizations. You will also take allegiance to many of the flagship universities just a quick drive away!
- Home to a community of strong education and high scoring schools. Many high schools were given top accolades in the state of Washington.
- Just 10 minutes away from Portland International Airport and Washington state has no income tax!
Check out this great YouTube video about PeaceHealth in Vancouver: Click Here
To see and learn more about Vancouver, Washington here: Click Here