Great Dermatology Opportunity in Scenic Oregon!
GREAT DERMATOLOGY POSITION AVAILABLE IN BEAUTIFUL EUGENE, OREGON!
PeaceHealth is seeking a General Dermatologist who would enjoy living and practicing near the central coast of Oregon! This position is based in the scenic, affluent Eugene community and would support the PeaceHealth clinics in the Eugene/Springfield area and our clinic in beautiful Florence, Oregon.
- Ability to design your own practice
- Supportive Leadership and clinic staff
- Flexible work schedule. PeaceHealth supports work/life balance.
- Current practice has 2 full-time physicians (1 Mohs trained physician), 1 full-time Nurse Practitioner
PeaceHealth Offers Competitive Compensation & Robust Benefits:
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- Medical home model with care teams & EPIC health records
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- CME reimbursement & Relocation stipend
- Educational Loan Repayment Program for eligible providers
- Two excellent health coverage options
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan for providers
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Employee Wellness Program with incentives for health lifestyles
For More Information Contact
Sourcing Project Manager
PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center, University District provides community-based health services, including 24-hour emergency medical care, rehabilitation and inpatient medical and behavioral health treatment. The PeaceHealth Sacred Heart University District campus recently relocated its Behavioral Health Services unit, to a new 25,684-square-foot facility with 35 private rooms, 20 of which are secure. University District is the site for some of our most groundbreaking programs, including a medical education collaboration with Oregon Health & Science University and Intensive Outpatient Behavioral Health Services programs.
Recently named in the Top 10 Best Downtowns 2014, Eugene ranked 9th on the Livability Top 100 Best Places to Live. Come experience the wide array of restaurants, micro-brew pubs, and entertainment venues that make Eugene a true urban playground. The surrounding area offers boating, outdoor produce markets, abundant parks, camping, hiking, wine tasting, and natural beauty. It truly is a place to experience and love!
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Washington, is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 800 physicians and providers, a comprehensive laboratory system, and ten medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues to serve communities when invited to do so with a spirit of collaboration and stewardship. This is The Spirit of Health—The Spirit of PeaceHealth.
PeaceHealth is an EEO Affirmative Action Race/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Veteran/Disability Employer.