Gastroenterologist - Mercy Hospital Washington - Just 30 Minutes Outside St. Louis, Missouri
Mercy Clinic is seeking a General Gastroenterologist to join a busy, 5 person, established practice on campus of Mercy Hospital Washington, in Washington, Missouri, just outside St. Louis.
- Call coverage 1:4
- A strong referral base from our Mercy Clinic primary care physicians
- Practice has ERCP and EUS Advance Endoscopist already to provide services
- Opportunity to practice Motility and Small Bowel Capsule for those interested
- Opportunity to grow and expand the Hepatology service line
- Integrated health system with a highly competitive income guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- System-wide Epic Software usage
About Mercy Clinic:
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one the largest integrated physician organization in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Mercy hospitals and clinics are based in St. Louis County and surrounding communities near excellent neighborhoods, public and private schools, restaurants, hiking and biking trails, an international airport, and more.
Mercy Hospital Washington is located in a semi-rural community approximately 30 minutes from St. Louis and an easy commute to work. Washington, MO has the perfect combination of small-town warmth, coupled with a sophisticated approach to patient care. Washington boasts excellent schools; historic to contemporary housing, and a healthy and diverse economy.
For more information, please contact:
Lisa Hauck MBA | Senior Physician Recruiter
314-364-3840 | Fax: 314-364-2597
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.mercy.net
Mercy Clinic supports Mercy Hospital-St. Louis which is a 979-bed, community, not-for-profit, teaching hospital located in the suburbs of St. Louis. Mercy Hospital is a Level 1 trauma center and has residency training programs in family medicine, internal medicine, OB/GYN and a Critical Care Fellowship. The campus also includes a Children’s Hospital, Heart Hospital and free standing Cancer Center with 100K square feet of diagnostic & research capability.
Mercy Hospital St. Louis offers:
- 24/7 Hospitalist Coverage
- Mercy SafeWatch Electronic ICU Program
- EPIC Software System, which is an innovative tool that helps us fulfill our commitment to serving patients with the highest levels of safety, quality care and personal service. “One patient one record.”
- Surgery Center- 29 operating rooms