Prevea Health, a physician-owned and led multi-specialty group, is seeking gastroenterologist to join the Prevea family in Green Bay, Wis.
- Join an established gastroenterology practice with 4-Gastroenterologists (two trained in advanced procedures) and three nurse practitioners
- ERCP training preferred, but not required
- Call schedule of 1:5
- Clinic practice and procedure labs are located internally within the HSHS St. Vincent and HSHS St. Mary’s Hospital’s, only 4-miles apart in Green Bay
- Practice where you have a voice and a place that provides work/life balance
- Prevea-owned after hours nurse triage to assist with patient calls
- Epic, electronic medical record, in both ambulatory and inpatient settings
- Ability to expand specialty areas of interest in your practice
- Teaching opportunity with medical students and residents
- Excellent compensation and benefit package with shareholder opportunity
Located in Northeast Wisconsin, just two hours north of Milwaukee and just minutes from Lake Michigan, Green Bay has something for everyone. In fact, our four beautiful seasons can fulfill nearly every recreational interest. Green Bay has excellent public and private schools, including a state university and a private college. With a population of more than 300,000, Green Bay metro offers all of the amenities of a “big city”, with professional sports and first-rate theater events. Residents also pride themselves on the area’s small town friendliness.