Internal Medicine Opportunity-Sanford Health Watertown, SD
Sanford Clinic Watertown is a multi-specialty clinic seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join the group. The clinic is connected to the campus of Prairie Lakes Hospital, an 80-bed facility with a fully staffed ER.
• Call = Hospitalists are utilized – Only Call is to back-up FM’s if needed
• Office Hours = work 4 ½ days per week
• Clinic procedures available if interested
• Health coaches on site for continuous patient education and follow-up
• Nursing home rounding ability in the community – round on your patients and ability to share with partners
• Full clinic services including a full laboratory, x-ray department, dexiscan, ultrasound, digital mammography, stress echo’s, physical and occupational therapy, menopausal services, diabetes management, GI lab and Family Planning. Consultative physicians on site include cardiology, vascular surgery, nephrology, ENT, pulmonolgy, etc.
Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including 401k, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance and No State Income Tax
For more information, please contact:
Tracy Kearney, RN BSN
(605)328-6994 • email@example.com
Sanford Clinic Watertown is part of the integrated healthcare delivery system, Sanford Health. Sanford Clinic, the physician division of the health system employs over 350 physicians throughout a tri-state region.
Sanford Clinic Watertown is proud to offer this community a full complement of healthcare services. Our comprehensive health care team cares for you throughout your lifetime. We also provide many outreach services, including Adult and Pediatric Cardiology and Pulmonology, Nephrology, Allergy & Immunology, Neurology and Neurosurgery.
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 44 hospitals, 1,400 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and nine countries.
Watertown is a growing community located next to two beautiful glacial lakes. The community has a population of over 20,000 and a service area of over 60,000. Watertown offers a wide variety of cultural, entertainment, and shopping opportunities. Watertown is located at the intersection of US Highway 212 & Interstate 29.